which country is the most aggressive country?

china is just as aggressive. look at what they did to tibet.
they started a war with india, they back invasions in both vietnam and korea. they supported NK nuclear program, they have helped arm countries like pakistan and iran. have a bad human rights record. etc.

china v tibet - http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/tibet.htm

The Chinese Government strictly controls access to and information about Tibet. Thus, it is difficult to determine accurately the scope of human rights abuses. However, according to credible reports, Chinese government authorities continued to commit serious human rights abuses in Tibet, including instances of torture, arbitrary arrest, detention without public trial, and lengthy detention of Tibetan nationalists for peacefully expressing their political or religious views

india v china - http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/indo-prc_1962.htm

the Chinese attacked India on October 20, 1962

vietnam -
In February 1979 China attacked along virtually the entire Sino-Vietnamese border in a brief, limited campaign that involved ground forces only

http://www.fas.org/news/pakistan/1996/960207.htm
---> sells pakistan ring magnets and most likely other key parts, this leads to pakistan spreading nukes to its friendly nations = iran, iran spreads nukes to its friends in the future = terrorists.
never trust an ayotollah with the bomb.

and human rights abusies. we dont even need to go into that one. i thought that was already set in stone, tianaman square anybody?

anyhow the purpose of my comments were because im showing that america is not the most aggressive. just because its a democracy and thus unfortunately every tom dick and harry knows its little secrets, doesnt mean its worse than countries like china who dont tell anybody about their mistreatment of human biengs. why did i use china as an example? read the first post. anyhow, i got nuthing against china. imo they are working their way to a good democracy, and \ i believe the whole world will/is benefit from china in the future, big time. i just dont like hearing "america is most agressive" when we got dictatorships like iran around.

they have helped arm countries like pakistan and iran
sells pakistan ring magnets and most likely other key parts, this leads to pakistan spreading nukes to its friendly nations = iran, iran spreads nukes to its friends in the future = terrorists.
US armed Afghanistan and Iraq.

About arms, US is the world's biggest arms seller.

But at the same time you can't name a single other country that hasn't supported some type of assassination or hasn't gone to war over their own interests, be it land or oil or whatever you come up with.
I'm going to take a jab at this one: Vatican, Switzerland?

China vs. Vietnam was the product of Vietnam invading Cambodia.

i'm unfamiliar with the history of the vatican or switzerland. but i still doubt they have never defended their own interests through war or otherwise.

The problem with bringing up Tianamen Square and Tibet is that -- as nearly as I can tell -- the people of the PRC are firmly convinced that the PRC has never ever done anything wrong, that its soldiers have never committed warcrimes (they'd be the first army in history to do that if it were true), and that every action taken by the PRC was 100% necessary and essential. Some may feel that the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward might have been bad points, but I'm not completely sure.

Kinection said:
US armed Afghanistan and Iraq.

About arms, US is the world's biggest arms seller.
We didn't aid either with developing the capabilities for making Nuclear Warheads. Iraq's arms were almost entirely French or Soviet made BTW.

United States is aggressive. Maybe a bit too aggressive. For some reason I like how the nation was run when it was the World War II time period. Do not get involved unless absolutely necessary.

EagleStrike said:
United States is aggressive. Maybe a bit too aggressive. For some reason I like how the nation was run when it was the World War II time period. Do not get involved unless absolutely necessary.
It is the miserable failure of Isolationism as a policy that directly lead to current US foreign policy.

If I had a way to make it happen, I'd setup a decent World Government -- one that was actually capable of doing something when needed -- and retire the USA from its self-appointed role as World Policeman.

Yeah godofthunder good points. America needs to stop being the world police. They are getting TOO involved. Other nation's are already starting to hate us for this.
We need Franklin D. Roosevelt back. :)

Yeah and isolationism. They shouldn't be too isolated but they shouldn't be too aggressive either.

The second most aggressive country would probably be North Korea. Notice many countries think they have nukes and are hesitant to react because of the aggresiveness of North Korea.

EagleStrike said:
The second most aggressive country would probably be North Korea. Notice many countries think they have nukes and are hesitant to react because of the aggresiveness of North Korea.
They talk a lot of trash and try to be all menacing, but they haven't actually invaded anyone since the Korean War. I don't trust them one bit, mind you.

China also hasn't attacked anyone recently, but the Chinese invasion of Vietnam was definitley more recent than the Korean War.

i think U.S has the most ugly track list of waging war on others

U.S think itself as world police stuff...who gives them authority to just knock ppl down

if they think they are demoratic god something, why don't they fix china..
not dare to?

china pocess more dirty weapons then iraq, and china gives those tech to countries like north korea , liberia, pakistan, and even some rumours say china supports some terriost group...

U.S just know how to pick on weaklings

The US might have the more recent track record of "picking" on other countries but we've only been around for 300 years or so. We've been a super power for even less. Which means the US has had the ability to pick on other countries for less than 100 years. In the scheme of things it isn't very long at all. If you look at the history of world super powers, it isn't exactly a new thing either.

true, china has been around in history for a few thousand years, it has been in a cycle of chaos---unification---proseperity---superpower---decling---chaos,

china is pretty aggressive in the stage of proseperit and superpower,
now china is in the stage of unitfing the whole country

* afghanistan was being invaded by russia
* iran, who kidnapped americans was at war with iraq, also USA didnt know that saddam was crazy, after he gassed the kurds, did USA help him?
* france supplied iraq's nuclear reactor
*the middle east is littered with russian and european technology, only 2 countries get weps like M1a2, 1 country gets M1a1 etc
* vatican, before when its capital was in constantinople, it started the crusades.
* switzerland didnt need to fight, it just kept the money the nazi's stole of everyone in europe, and switzerland is the bank for every thief, criminal and dictator for a long time, why would they need to fight.

lol.
everyone seems to be guilty then, it is true,

all those big nations have their own secrect plans and tehy stil pretend to be good pals

For better or for worse, the United States is the most aggressive, acting to uphold democracy and maintain "international stability".

Next in line would probably be Iran, with their funding of terrorist organizations, nuclear research, and aiding militia incursions into Iraq.

North Korea and China would be tossed up for third and/or fourth.

china is a sleepy dragon now..it will weak up one day and bite ppl

U.S is pretty active these days, beating up ppl every where, so U.S should be the most aggressive

I'm amused at the vocabulary that you choose to use when describing the actions of US operations. People get beat up in war, that's very true. But there are organizations all over the world that commit atrocities that are just as bad or worst than the US but the focus stays squarely on the US.
When you say "picking on the weak" and similar things, you are focused on a macro sociological scheme of things. If you were to look at the micro sociological scale you would see that it happens every day. That includes internal state terrorism, such as intimidation (discouraging of the opposing positions to the government), and coerced conversion (the complete change of a national lifestyle by the government). If you look at things that way, who's to say that China or N. Korea just as aggressive as the US? If you were to look at the US government on a micro scale, the levels of internal state terrorism isn't nearly that bad.

Back