Which country might be responsible for the disaster of 9/11

Damien it was only a figure of speech of what i said. I know we use Democracy, and i agree with this government, i have nothin against it, i was only making an example. And u made an example that it was our fault because of WW2. AND I SAY IT WAS the FAULT of the FRENCH and BRITISH because when they made Germany sign the treaty, they didnt keep and didnt control the German's force and everything else the treaty said, and thats why it had nothing to do with USSR or Russia.

its not a country, but more of a "religeon" thing imo.

if i had to state the country, id say Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan the most, then the rest of the 22 other dicatorships around the area who indirectly supported it.

then again, for a group of people, id say it is the palestinian fault, offcourse they arnty a country and never have been, thats why i state they are a people.
Arafat is the most responsible out of these people might i add aswell...

lets take a quick look at the evolution of terrorism

Palestinians use suicide bombings --> spreading to iraq, russia...
Palestinians Murder children in maalot school ---> Beslan
Palestinians first to hijack planes ---> 9-11

EagleStrike said:
I believe George Bush was the main person responsible for the attack. Notice not one other president got attacked except him and now he is creating conflicts all over the world.

Only that attempted basement attack to Clinton in 1993 in the WTC
Clinton had more chances than Bush to kill the Son of a ***** who is Osama Bin Ladin, yet he didn't do it.

Well if you want to back in history....
Russsia helped out China and North Korea in the Korean War, giving them planes, Russian pilots(we didn't know that at the time) and several other things. Vietnamese also used a bunch of the Russian weapons.

Kirill K said:
Well its anywhere USSR or Russia went they supported the countries against USSR or Russia. Also if they supported the country from communism being spread, why shouldn't RUSSIA support Iraq with weapons?? We should stop USA from spreading Democracy?? Is that how it works?

The difference in spreading democracy and spreading communism is that the US leaves when the war is over. We don't own Japan, Germany, or Italy even though they surrendered. We are pretty much the only country that practices vanquishing despots then turning the country over to the people, all the people.

Kirill K said:
Euro spike the actions in Chechnya is strickly because of terrorists and that those people cant run their own country and they pose a threat to others countries around them. There is always terrorist that try to control Chechnya. And if they do it will be trouble for all.

Chechnya is an internal Russian problem, like the American Civil War, it is something to Russians should solve on their own, but like Bosnia the US may have to step in to try and end the hostility. Many Americans seem to think that supporting the Chechens will slow down Russian growth, I say that if Chechnya continues for to long it will be the end of Democracy in Russia and we will have a new cold war on our hands, maybe even open the door for cooperation between China and Russia, which as you may recall never happened during the Cold War and I believe that to be one of the greatest successes of the United States during the Cold War.

9/11 disaster.. Who is the quilty? Think about a scenario where USA itself was the quilty and be blamed for WTC-disaster? That possiblity where USA itself caused the strike digging blood from it's nose with foreing politics with arabs?

It's not children play to **** with those fundamentalistic nuts.

One solution could be the legendary "nuke em' all, let Allah sort em' out" but i see that quite nonsense.

EuroSpike said:
9/11 disaster.. Who is the quilty? Think about a scenario where USA itself was the quilty and be blamed for WTC-disaster? That possiblity where USA itself caused the strike digging blood from it's nose with foreing politics with arabs?

One solution could be the legendary "nuke em' all, let Allah sort em' out" but i see that quite nonsense.

Pffft, I'd rather help Israel against fanatics and get a bloody nose than be a weak neutral or pacifist.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
EuroSpike said:

Pffft, I'd rather help Israel against fanatics and get a bloody nose than be a weak neutral or pacifist.

I agree, I see Europe and EU quite weak and many europeans pacifists but Israel's or USA's businesses just aren't ours. We got our own problems with fanatics and other because plenty of them live in many european countries and causes problems that we have seen in Holland during last weeks. Spain did a misstake to withdraw it's troops after Madrid's terror strike. It only encourages terrorists to strike more and showed it's effectiveness.

"or pacifist"

Do you like war? Do you see something cool in it? Do you believe in heroism and honor?

Back