Which Country has the Hottest Chicks?

I like tall blondes so I'm voting for any scandanavian country.

Aye, hot bitches be plenty here in North Europe!

Also, according to some super serious and absolutely credible research, Swedish chicks (out of the other Scandinavian countries) are the easiest to persuade to have some fun time with ya! You don't even need to take handfuls of euros out of your pocket!

So now you know where to hunt ;)

Also, according to some super serious and absolutely credible research, Swedish chicks (out of the other Scandinavian countries) are the easiest to persuade to have some fun time with ya! You don't even need to take handfuls of euros out of your pocket!

I wish I had known this 40 bloody years ago.

Right, that's it! I'm off to Sweden for my holidays next year! :D

Are you telling Mrs CF where the family holiday is this year, or do you plan to trade her in for a hotter younger model once you get there? :D

Are you telling Mrs CF where the family holiday is this year, or do you plan to trade her in for a hotter younger model once you get there? :D

Not decided yet! :lol:

Could just say its a lads only holiday and no wimens allowed! :D ;)

Just need to work on how I explain the leggy busty 20 something blonde that I came back with.... :lol:

I wish I had known this 40 bloody years ago.

Nonsense! Just dress up in something expensive-looking and refer to yourself as "Daddy". After this, you won't need those 40 years back, bitches come flockin' at ya! You will pass as Hugh Hefner 2.0 .

PS. a classy cane is always a plus!

She's old enough to be your mother H! I'll pass on your kind offer CF, I've enough on my hands with a 5'2" West Cumbrian nut job! :D

Not decided yet! :lol:

Could just say its a lads only holiday and no wimens allowed! :D ;)

Just need to work on how I explain the leggy busty 20 something blonde that I came back with.... :lol:

Are you more considered about your or the busty blonde's fate ? Or both?

Last edited:
Is that offer open to all? :D

Pervert! Lock up your daughters, wives and granny's. Hawkys on the prowl!! ;)

I guess Mrs CF would fall into the MILF/cougar category. :D Seeing as its you Hawky, I'll put you at the top the ever increasing (obviously) list.

She'll eat you alive mate! You have been warned. :shock:

She'll make a man out of you though! :lol:

Pervert! Lock up your daughters, wives and granny's. Hawkys on the prowl!! ;)

I guess Mrs CF would fall into the MILF/cougar category. :D Seeing as its you Hawky, I'll put you at the top the ever increasing (obviously) list.

She'll eat you alive mate! You have been warned. :shock:

She'll make a man out of you though! :lol:

Ah well, experienced is fine! :D "Eat me alive" will she... hmmm... ;)

Back