Which country is the best ally of USA except for Israel in Middle East?

Osama and Al Qaeda are not Muslims, they have merely hijacked Islam and you trying to use it as a justification for their killing of innocent civilians, seemingly targeting women and children.

Right, because the Iraqi's don't hate Iran or anything, they didn't fight a war lasting almost a decade in the not so recent past. Iraqi hatred for US troops is because they feel we are turning into occupiers, not liberators, Iraqi hatred for Iranian or Israeli troops would be much deeper than that and Iran is only doing this to a.) make it look like they are trying to help the world while simultaneously trying to build a nuke so they can hold the rest of the world hostage and b.) so they can sit on their second greatest enemy and make sure they are never a threat again through brutality.

Doing some research about the DP World issue and found these quotes:

General Peter Pace, Chairman Of The Joint Chiefs of Staff: "[T]he military-to-military relationship with the United Arab Emirates is superb. ... They've got airfields that they allow us to use, and their airspace, their logistics support. They've got a world-class air-to-air training facility that they let us use and cooperate with them in the training of our pilots. In everything that we have asked and work with them on, they have proven to be very, very solid partners." (U.S. Department Of Defense, Press Briefing, 2/21/06)

General Tommy Franks, Former CENTCOM Commander: "I personally believe that we have had no greater ally in seeking a resolution of problems in the Middle East, the Palestinian issue, the Israeli issue, than we have found in the United Arab Emirates." (Fox News' "Hannity & Colmes," 2/22/06)
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/02/20060225-1.html

so looks like out of arab nations it is the UAE

Personally I think the USA need an ally that is politically stable, such as Egypt or The Emirates. On the other hand a very interesting issue would be Libya closer integrated with the west through a miltiary cooperation at some level.

Hmmm..... other than Israel. I would have to say the Brits, Aussies, and Poles. Those are our biggest allies right now other than Israel.

I personally believe that the Poles are being allies with the US just to thumb it to the Germans and Russians who have been so nice to them over the last 60some years. (I am half-Polish and had relatives killed during WWII, so I know all about why that is the case)

"Is" or would be the best ally? And against whom? Terrorists? Iran? Arrogance? Fear? Fuel shortage? Any country that can supply endless flow of oil and sometimes, gun fodder would be the ideal ally for USA at the moment. Almighty dollar is the greatest weapon in the American arsenal, and could buy an ally like that - it could even *poof* make Kim Yong Il disappear, and "solve" the "nuclear crisis" in Iran. It could pinpoint the location of Al Qaeida leaders, and make them "good". I wonder - why does US army have to fight, if mr. Dollar can do everything for her, without US casualties? After all, victory without combat is the greatest victory a General can achieve.

"Is" or would be the best ally? And against whom? Terrorists? Iran? Arrogance? Fear? Fuel shortage? Any country that can supply endless flow of oil and sometimes, gun fodder would be the ideal ally for USA at the moment. Almighty dollar is the greatest weapon in the American arsenal, and could buy an ally like that - it could even *poof* make Kim Yong Il disappear, and "solve" the "nuclear crisis" in Iran. It could pinpoint the location of Al Qaeida leaders, and make them "good". I wonder - why does US army have to fight, if mr. Dollar can do everything for her, without US casualties? After all, victory without combat is the greatest victory a General can achieve.

The dollar isn't as powerful as it used to be, hell it couldn't even buy Turkey prior to the invasion of Iraq and it is currently devaluing against almost all major currencies.

phoenix80 said:
Australia...

Hmm when did they move Australia to the middle east?

Well, seeing how there is no formal alliance between the United States and Israel, I'd say Israel is out of the picture all together.

As far as Muslim Nations, I'd have to go with Turkey (NATO Ally) and Pakistan is a Major Non-NATO (MNNA) Ally of the US.

Back