counter-strike

CrazyLilCajun

Milforum Cowgirl
Ok i recently bought the game counter-strike source from the dell website. I didnt realize it was an online game...it says there is a official counter-strike bot for offline-skirmish play included...but how do i get to that? does anyone know?

cant you create a map with bots?

Its been about 6 centuries since I last played this game so I forgot most of the things, heh

I think you can. I just checked, but didnt play. Go to create a server, and tick the box that asks you if you want to use bots. There was like, 3 tabs I think, just browse around and its pretty easy to navigate :smil:

Condition Zero is also set up with bots - when you logged into Steam was this part of the package? It gives you missions to complete and is the best, IMO, CS single player version.

Yeah, just Create New Server and there should be a tab where you can add bots and control their difficulty.

For some "zombie" fun, set it so there are at least 20 bots on the enemy team against you, but they can only use knives. Make sure the difficulty is on Expert. Very intense sometimes, when you're trying to climb crates before the horde gets you.

Overall Counter-Strike is a great game (most popular online shooter in history) but it's really not my cup of tea. I played it a lot when I was like 14, but now I realize it's not a good game for me.

Like most games of its type, it is difficult to enjoy without playing multiplayer.

Back