Could you pass the US Citizenship test?

Damien435

You Passed the US Citizenship Test
approved.jpg

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!
Could You Pass the US Citizenship Test?
http://www.blogthings.com/couldyoupasstheuscitizenshiptestquiz/

You Failed the US Citizenship Test

reject.jpg

Oops, you only got 5 out of 10 right!

Very well then, until next time.

lol i got 7/10 its dumb how they dont tell u what u got wrong..

im a born citizen so.. doesnt matter =p

10/10 thats all stuff i learned in school in mass, none of it was covered in my world history class in texas,
wtf?

You Failed the US Citizenship Test
reject.jpg
Oops, you only got 5 out of 10 right!

Hahahahaha, I knew the history questions. But after reading most of posts I doubt whether the US would want me to begin with :)

10 out of 10. I believe the actual citizenship test that is given today is even easier than that. :sarc:

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/espanol/ :lol:

Ted said:
Hahahahaha, I knew the history questions. But after reading most of posts I doubt whether the US would want me to begin with

We'll take you, but only if you learn how to shoot. I assume you already know how to drink beer? :p

A rough translation..."1. How many stars are on our flag? 2.What color are the stars on our flag? 3.What do the stars on the flag mean? 4.How many stripes are on the flag? 5.What date is Independence Day? 5. Independence from whom? 6.Who was the first President of the United States? 7.What do we call a change to the Constitution?
Thats the link that says"Examen de Ciudandia" around the middle right section of the page.

9/10 for me.

I'm a legal resident so when i finally summon the courage to face the imposing immigration office and take their sacred test, i'll have that much more confidence!

I had no idea about the states or the year of the sighning no idea what other one i missed.

The "Which State wasn't one of the thirteen blah blah blah" question threw me off, since all the states listed were from the Northeast I had to make an educated guess.

WarMachine said:
9/10 for me.

I'm a legal resident so when i finally summon the courage to face the imposing immigration office and take their sacred test, i'll have that much more confidence!

Now why does this information not jive with the posts you've been making about my country?

Don't answer, it's rhetorical. :mrgreen:

:horsie:

Don't ask then if you quoted me. FYI i've been here since i was 2, forgive me for not being born on this soil, however i believe your immigrant ancestors weren't native unless they happened to come from an Indian tribe. I'll leave it at that, any other scores?

Back