Could You Have Passed the 8th Grade in 1895?

Jones,... you've failed again. Go to the bottom of the class.

I estimate that I'd get about 15- 20% in that test.

Well, I took three trys to get the "are you smarter than a fifth grader" one that goes;

There are 7 kids on a school bus. The driver is not aboard yet. Each kid has 7 backpacks. In each backpack, there are 7 cats. For each cat, there are 7 kittens. How many legs are on the bus? Pick up your pencils and begin.

Well, I took three trys to get the "are you smarter than a fifth grader" one that goes;

There are 7 kids on a school bus. The driver is not aboard yet. Each kid has 7 backpacks. In each backpack, there are 7 cats. For each cat, there are 7 kittens. How many legs are on the bus? Pick up your pencils and begin.
10,990 ;-)

238 legs on the bus including the kids' legs?

I suck at math, Redneck, either, especially, word problems.

This is why the Chinese and the Indians are making all our high tech stuff and writing all our software.
Then when their H1 status expires for some reason they go back home and tell their new employers about the program they wrote in America. Or in China's case, the ICBM.

Back