The Cost of Living

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.

Sex? Is when you go to a Government agency for something or some assistance. They ask you to fill a form- always- and there will be a column with this question- Sex.

:):):)

Sex? Is when you go to a Government agency for something or some assistance. They ask you to fill a form- always- and there will be a column with this question- Sex.

I have found so far in the dictionary; sex, sympathy, and syphilis, are they related? The investigation continues

You're kinda right.... except sex with the government is when they are around and make you pay taxes. Something about bend over and here it comes again. Last I heard if you're nice they'll sweet talk you and maybe use some lube.

The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.

Ahhh... the joys of marriage... It's like being in a relationship with your girlfriend but without the fun and freedom.

You're kinda right.... except sex with the government is when they are around and make you pay taxes. Something about bend over and here it comes again. Last I heard if you're nice they'll sweet talk you and maybe use some lube.

That reminds me of a phrase I heard while watching the series "The Unit"- BOHICA- Bend Over, Here It Comes Again.

I am soooo shocked, people are doing that to each other, I was sick that day in school, apparently:shock::shock:

Ghostrider, it would be shocking if they were doing it to some other things besides human- never mind the male to male thing, or female to female thing...:bang::bang::bang:

Back