Cossack girl

Prapor

Girl doing traditional Cossack dance with shashka (sabre) and nagaika (whip)

Танец с шашками

It is interesting, she handles the weapons quite well, in fact, better than me, I am not afraid to say. This tells me she is trained in the Cossack martial art, Djigitka, which is remarkable, because very few women are. Most masters only train boys. Times must be changing lol Either way, beautiful girl, beautiful music, and great moves. Enjoy :D

Last edited:
I always liked the Cossacks response to this demand from the Turkish Sultan in 1676:

As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the Sun and Moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians—I command you, the Zaporozhian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.
—Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV
The Response:

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!
Thou art a turkish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil sh#ts, and your army eats. Thou a son of a ***** wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, **** thy mother.
Thou art the Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-****er of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian villain, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, a fool before our God, a grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!
So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. Thou wilt not even be herding Christian pigs. Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date and don't have a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year in the book, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

I always liked the Cossacks response to this demand from the Turkish Sultan in 1676:
As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the Sun and Moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians—I command you, the Zaporozhian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.
—Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV
The Response:
Thou art a turkish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil sh#ts, and your army eats. Thou a son of a ***** wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, **** thy mother.
Thou art the Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-****er of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian villain, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, a fool before our God, a grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!
So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. Thou wilt not even be herding Christian pigs. Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date and don't have a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year in the book, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Yes... those are our ancestors :)

I'm a tiny bit in love right now... :cool:

And I've used that reply at work a few times 03, hehe. :lol:

I'm a tiny bit in love right now... :cool:

Yes, I felt a little twinge myself:D

Is this the same girl?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ZgIxTi25o&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ZgIxTi25o&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
repin_cossacks.jpg

The Response:​

Er - I'll take that as a 'NO' then.

Wow.. :shock: :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYDRrbGXZAU"]YouTube - Танец с шашкой[/ame]

Yes I find strangely arousing yet threatening:p

Describes our women well enough
32494_434591236557_721246557_6049804_6986979_n.jpg
32494_434589596557_721246557_6049751_3225482_n.jpg
31723_1461742104187_1252470136_1305680_1937447_n.jpg
24332_101490659894272_100001000150477_10306_466409_n.jpg

Their beauty fades quickly though. I fugure it is from giving birth so often. Most our families are large
180933_10150140612026558_721246557_8386757_360977_n.jpg

74167_493059316557_721246557_7454016_2500087_n.jpg

29070.jpg.700
149664_10150096649356558_721246557_7699945_5304684_n.jpg
1263667029_564_FT0__.jpg
22.jpg

I understand even just 2 births take a toll on the body. Most our women have 3 and more. A pity. But, children are our wealth, of course. The rest of the country looks at us as an example how to solve their demographic issues lol

Great pictures. Those and the video are highly descriptive and leave little need for words, so provoke a lot of 'WOW' responses! Great education.

As it happens Prapor, we have 5 children and my grandmother had16 births, 12 of whom survived to adulthood.

You have provided terrific Forum material, IMHO.:bravo:

Great pictures. Those and the video are highly descriptive and leave little need for words, so provoke a lot of 'WOW' responses! Great education.

As it happens Prapor, we have 5 children and my grandmother had16 births, 12 of whom survived to adulthood.

You have provided terrific Forum material, IMHO.:bravo:

Thanks.

Well, we have four, oldest one, Ilya, is 6 years, youngest, Anya, is 2 months now.
We want another two or three in the coming years.

My aunt Zina and her Mikhail have the biggest brood I know, 9
08145a187c8b34c8fbc8f9ff2d6de457

Uncle Yakov has 7 children
08147b1fb0c59dbe0d75cd9d2bb03ba0

Uncle Fedor also 7
08146e307da2c32d58ad2b513d5b1b74

Actually, I am proud to say, the biggest family in Russia, Shishkins, who have 11 daughters and 9 sons, are not only my fellow Cossacks, but come from the same region as us, Stavropolie, from a village neighboring ours
0814fc0a2c7c085c7e0bbbd01dcb9b56

They are in the Guinness World Record book.

Why we are this way? Well, many reasons. For one, someone has to maintain a Orthodox Christian presense in the South, particularly Northern Caucasus. The Muslims, like Chechens, Ingush, Dagestanis, they **** and breed like rabbits, only we can match them :) So, we have to. If was not for us, the Olympic city, Sochi, would be Muslim now LMAO Same with Orenburg and Kurgan regions, where you have Kazakhs who also have high fertility rates.

Truth is, most Christians and Slavs, for whatever reason, don't like to reproduce. Sit around, drink beer, and waste their lives away, that's Moscow youth for you. Only others in this country who are like us are the Old Believers, pagans, up North.
19.jpg

b607b4e8e7a9.jpg

Funny thing, under the Tsars, we helped persecute these people, but today, even as thousands of Old Way families return from exile in South America, we help them, ally with them. In Siberia, Cossacks rebuild villages once abandoned by Old wayers (who were running away from us, oh, the irony), and help get the arriving families settled in, get them food, clothes, seeds to plant (they are good farmers, already grow half the potatoes in Siberia), protect them.

I guess the old stuff has been forgotten. We have a different enemy today. That is radical Islam, that snake that is trying to invade our home from the South.

Back