CORNERSHOT Glock modification, intresting vid:

You can also right-click and save it. Takes awhile though (I'll give a better reply once I've been able to watch the clip).

Interesting....
I don't know, seems awful cumbersome for combat, but for SWAT teams and so forth it seems like it might be quite an asset. I can't see it being used by troops in actual combat in its current form, carrying that contraption for your sidearm plus your rifle would, in my opinion, make a Soldier's/Marine's gear prohibitively bulky and heavy.

well

he sais its kind of hard to shoot accuratly with the camera, but its good for non-hostage situations(when there is no worry about the hostages getting shot)...

hmm, looks interesting. Isn't it like the Land Warrior system, but only the camera/screen is attatched to the gun, not your eye? Seems like it would take alot of getting used to.

not really

It is similar, but the weapon is a Glock 9mm,and its mainly for law inforcemet(as i understand)....

I think it's kind of big for something with the firepower and range of a normal 9mm. It adds a plus (looking around corners), but indoors it's not as manoeuvrable as a normal Glock. It's heavier and takes longer to reload. And the recoil would have a strange effect, I’d think, when it's used around the corner.
Due to the place of the screen, looking around a left corner isn’t that easy.
Is there a left-handed version, btw?

Glock kit

I seen this kit in an article in popular mechanics kind of looks stupid if you ask me It looks real cheap

Back