Cool pix of Iranian police

Wolf, I'm always ready for a good laugh. I can enjoy humor.

As long as it's not distasteful and somehow intelligent.

And I'm not the kind to be "shocked"... I wont say "oh my god!!! how dare you mock another culture?"

Make as many jokes as you want. I think it's childish to laugh at something because it's curious... I can tolerate childish humor. But I dont enjoy it much.

But what I wanted to really say is that it's not the Persian/Iranian/Muslim culture that is ridiculous.
What can be ridiculous is the mix between two cultures.

Like the Western concept of policewomen + the Iranian concept of a woman (all covered in black sheets). The result is the ninja women we see here.

And from a "scientific viewpoint" we see that the Iranian government is pushing women to take arms to defend country and law.

I say "push" because following their religion, women dont have to duty to fight for justice. Only the men have the duty to risk life and goods for the sake of law.

So, when I see a woman in a fighter uniform in a Muslim country, I see western influence.

I'm cool, John.

I had to giggle in a stupid manner when I saw some pictures... Like the cops on the bicycles... I dont know, looked a bit "gay". I wouldnt ride on a bike with another male behind me.

But I thought about it, and I remembered that when I was in Morroco, I saw two old men holding hands getting out of the mosque in traditional clothes.

Makes you think again. I think that they dont care about this kind of things in these countries...

Back