cookies ?

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Please, I need help. I am strating to use the new mozila firefox 2. Thing is, I dont know how to access the cookie options and how to allow cookies and sites. I tried and tried, but no use. :?

Hope someone can help, thanks :salute:

Last edited:
impressive :type: tack so mycke kompis :smil:

-----

oh but wait.. look what appeared now!! :mad:

ererpd1.gif

why is it that everytime I do something successfully, another problem comes! how unlucky :cry:

Last edited:
Some webpages use cookies to track visitors and their last time of visit, refreshing web page contents from other pages (banners, rss feeds, etc) and it is a pain in the eye to solve it.

You can however set the browser to delete private data on exit - cookies and temporarily internet files - and I think this will solve your problem. Try it and see what happens.

wait I dont understand :? I didnt even enter the site to delete anything. Hmm, but you say it will solve me "The page isnt rediricting properly" issue?
But also, how do I do what you said? by going to the Tools - > Options - Privacy?
thanks sunb :smil:

But also, how do I do what you said? by going to the Tools - > Options - Privacy?
thanks sunb :smil:

I am not sure what you are asking for... Go to the Privacy menu option by following the above path in Firefox and you have some options on how the browser is handling cookies. Play around with the options and see how it goes.

okay, I have allowed cookies and played around alittle bit. I dont want to mess around too much seeing that I have little to no knowledge about what I am playing with hehe.. but no result :? What now ? :bored:

wait I dont understand :? I didnt even enter the site to delete anything.

Cookies can be set by an advert displayed when you load a page - a so called third party cookie. You don't have to load the third party web site to get a cookie from it. What web page are you trying to visit? Post the url and let me have a look at it...

Cookies can be set by an advert displayed when you load a page - a so called third party cookie. You don't have to load the third party web site to get a cookie from it. What web page are you trying to visit? Post the url and let me have a look at it...

ahh this is complicating. Can you get on MSN in evenings? I am not on mornings anymore :type: but I am on sometimes at evenings.

:salute:

Back