Controversial Question - Page 2




 
--
 
February 28th, 2010  
Rojik of the Arctic
 
I wouldn't have executed them out of hand but I would have given them an almighty bashing with the butt of my rifle. The commandant, on the other hand would have bee shot dead on the spot once the "There was nothing I could do. I was only following orders" stuff came out.
February 28th, 2010  
Chukpike
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
Chuckpike yes I know the men that did it and the Regiment that they served.
Apparently you are not willing to share or supply sources, indictating your statement; "The unit that did this were sent home in disgrace." is inaccurate at best, but more likely not true. Along with your statement that you know the men.
February 28th, 2010  
A Can of Man
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukpike
Apparently you are not willing to share or supply sources, indictating your statement; "The unit that did this were sent home in disgrace." is inaccurate at best, but more likely not true. Along with your statement that you know the men.
That's quite an accusation.
You can choose not to believe it if you find the evidence lacking but to call someone a liar, you better have some good counter evidence yourself.
--
February 28th, 2010  
LeEnfield
 
 
Not every thing is written down on the web, and some Regiments like to keep some of there more dubious deeds under wraps. I think if you dig deep enough you can find some record of it.
February 28th, 2010  
A Can of Man
 
 
He isn't interested. Ever noticed what happens when you actually post a source? He just stops posting. So it's not really about learning anything new, he's just trying to sh1t on people.
Just ignore him.
Don't feed the troll.
February 28th, 2010  
Chukpike
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
That's quite an accusation.
You can choose not to believe it if you find the evidence lacking but to call someone a liar, you better have some good counter evidence yourself.
1. None of your business, unless you are trying to moderate.
2. I did not call him a liar. You are just trying to instigate a problem.
3. Sources have been requested and he has not reponded to the request as required under forum rules.
4. The fact that he does not supply sources indicates the probabilty that his statement is not true. Suggesting that a statement is not true is not the same as calling someone a liar.

It is time for him to put up or shutup, or he might be considered a liar.
February 28th, 2010  
A Can of Man
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukpike
1. None of your business, unless you are trying to moderate.

It is time for him to put up or shutup, or he might be considered a liar.
Then it is not your place to request sources or else be called a liar.
I believe the proper protocol is to press that button on the bottom of the post that has a triangle and an exclaimation mark on it. Then report "failed to provide sources when asked" and let a moderator deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukpike
2. I did not call him a liar. You are just trying to instigate a problem

"Along with your statement that you know the men."
Busted.

Also the fact that he did not provide sources means there is a possibility that the statement is not true. It does not mean the statement is PROBABLY not true. You say you served in the Navy but have not provided any evidence to the rest of us. According to your logic, I might as well just call you a liar right now.
February 28th, 2010  
Chukpike
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
Not every thing is written down on the web, and some Regiments like to keep some of there more dubious deeds under wraps. I think if you dig deep enough you can find some record of it.
You accuse military units of improper acts and I am supposed to find the records? Put up or shut up. You are as bad as the news media at attacking the military services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
I know a group of soldiers that hanged all the Guards at a Japanese POW camp along with all the Japanese prisoners they had. They were so appalled at the condition of the Allied POW's that they dealt with it there and then. The unit that did this were sent home in disgrace.
Interesting, you are willing to make disparaging accusations of military units with out supporting with facts or sources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
Chuckpike yes I know the men that did it and the Regiment that they served.
Since you "know these men" why can't can't you supply the requested information? It would not have been a secret or how would they have been sent home in disgrace? How do you know these men. Your profile shows you as 73. Take away 65 years to go back close to when the actions you claim occurred, you were 8.

Must be nice to sit back and make accusations and get some whiner to support you.

You should be suspended for making unsupported derogatory claims and failing to supply sources when requested.
February 28th, 2010  
A Can of Man
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukpike

You should be suspended for making unsupported derogatory claims and failing to supply sources when requested.
For someone who tells me not to play "mod" you seem to do it on a fairly regular basis.
February 28th, 2010  
Duty Honor Country
 
 
locked for review
 


Similar Topics
understanding between china and india
MCO question.
A thread question
UN Peacekeeper Question...
What was said on the 3rd presidential debate.