The controversial creation of israel

Just convoluted dribble. Is this all you muster?
In which case, it was the perfect rebuttal to your post.

And you still can't answer my questions. Your little rant ran into a brick wall and you've only been here a week.

Like I said, come up with something that hasn't already been dealt with.
A relative of mine is a physicist down under and he finds little of your mentality there.
That means that at least one member of your extended family made it to Primary school I guess, hardly something that I'd boast about.
What is it anyway? angry when you see Judaism practiced down under?
Yeah I get so angry that all of my relatives invite me to their family events. Meet my newest great nephew, Josef Katz, being held by his Father Malki. You should take your time to look through the Simchas you might even see my photo with him and Eitan his mother.
Josef.jpg

I tell you, it's a real bastard being hated so much by my Jewish relatives, My only danger being a heart attack from too many Blinis and sour cream.

Like all extremists. You talk through the top of your hat.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Baptist's have dish towels too? We Atheists should definitely get one up, and make a few dollars (Guaranteed 100% Lint Free).

Hmmm seems American Atheists have one...
rel_ath2.gif

They also have...
rel%21athm.gif

Personally I prefer this...

darwin-fish.jpg

Palestine had been the original home of the Jews for around a thousand before they were driven out. Now before WW2 started the Jews had been pressing for homeland in Palestine. They even took up arms and fought the British for it during WW2 and at the end of WW2 there was a great deal of sympathy for them after the horrors of the death camps had been released to the public. The major power that pressed for Israel to be formed was America who supplied them with arms to fight the peace keeping force placed there by the UN. Now the British could see the problems that would happen but could not see why they should stick their necks out to be chopped off, while other major powers did all they could to destabilize the region.

The American Jews have a lot to answer for in their efforts which have ultimately bought about destabilisation of the Middle east setting Muslims against the US and their allies.

Virtually all of the wars being fought against Muslims today are as a direct result of the formation and upkeep of the Israeli state.

Israel was formed as a knee jerk reaction to the suffering of the Jewish people thereby punishing the Palestinians for the actions of the Nazis against the Jews,....... where is the sense in that. The Jewish people had always been a minority in the area and had been absent for over 1200 years, they had absolutely no claim to Palestine whatsoever.

Some of my ancestors were driven out of Northumberland and Cumberland only 150 years ago, by repressive labour laws in the coal mines of the day, what claim do I have to my ancestral lands? ... None... and so it is with the Jews in Palestine today.

America wanted Israel created because they wanted a foothold in the Middle East. They knew the oil there would run the world and needed one of their own in the area.

Don't know about that. I don't think America was initially enthusiastic about Israel (except American Jews). Israel's first foreign ally was France if I'm not mistaken.

Don't know about that. I don't think America was initially enthusiastic about Israel (except American Jews). Israel's first foreign ally was France if I'm not mistaken.

Indeed it was my understanding that this was purely a British decision as America was worried that with the cold war heating up creating Israel would push Arab countries into the arms of the Russians.

Regardless of whose decision it was, there is, and never was any justification for punishing the Palestinians for the atrocities committed by the Nazi regime upon the Jews.

The Allies never approved of the Anschluss, the annexation of the Sudetenland, or the attack on Poland, why did they allow Palestine to fall to the Jews? A crime every bit as bad as any of the former.

Last edited:
I don't think you will find it was a British idea to create the state of Israel, I think you will find this idea came from the other side of the Atlantic. It was Britain in the first place who was trying to keep the peace between the vast numbers of Jews that were arriving illegally into Palestine, and one should ask your self who was funding all of these movements to Palestine, who sent out the arms and the instructors that they fought with.

Last edited:
"Your living in your own private idaho".
It would seem that you have delusions of grandeur about living in cities, with your nose constantly stuck up some stranger's butt every moment of the day.

But that's just my opinion,... as a person who has seen a great part of the civilised and not so civilised world on six continents.

Get the jews out of israel, and India will accomodate them. Neither the US nor British had the hearts to share their land for affected jews during holocaust. Both US and British were self centered manipulators.

radarsonar........Please get your facts right....Britain took in train loads of them before Germany closed up all the borders. Not every Jew wanted to leave their home or had any understanding like the rest of the world just what the finial outcome was to be

My Country WWII in Franco's Time took millions in, kept then for awhile took all their $$$$$$$$ Gold Diamonds+++ and shipped them to Argentina or other Latin country's.

Last edited:
Back