The controversial creation of israel - Page 2

--

January 15th, 2010  
senojekips

I think you should let go of yourself before you go blind.

If America were to stop pouring aid into Israel, the Israelis would be just another voice in the wilderness,.... with their @rse on fire.

PS I am of Jewish descent also and quite proud of it, the difference between you and I being that I don't let it affect my judgement or morals. You use the oldest excuse in the book, as soon a s anyone looks sideways at you you scream anti Semitism like a 3 year old in the play pen whose just lost his favourite toy. The world is sick of it and sick of Israels murder and mayhem constantly annoying others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodoldrebel
because intellect is the ultimate weapon.
And where were you then when all this was happening, Enlighten all of us mere mortals, what exactly was your mind blowing contribution to this world?

I notice that you never answered my question in my last post about fighting for your country. Or are you one of these one eyed ******s who merely lives in America but puts Israel first.
January 15th, 2010  
goodoldrebel

Your ethnicentric Judaic background must be very limited or your just an apostate. You probably would have made a nice kapo during the war. Anyway, I served my country as did many other Judaic beings in the history of America. I was honorably discharged. I have a DD214. That's all you need to know. I don't think you would last 5 minutes in the military especially at OCS. Your knowledge of the military comes exclusively from -----------tv.

I'm surprised because I mostly have such positive interactions with Australians who I consider as the "other Americans". You must be one of those from an interfaith relationship and a gentile mother but most probably your Judaic connection is a more distant connection. While I would still consider you born Jewish, you probably have lived a non-Judaic life and resent others who stand up for who they are. You've been inebriated in the outback too long.

I would venture that you have also never been to Israel. If I made Aleyah, then I would surely want to serve in any capacity that Israel needed. Personally, there are a number of Americans (former service) driving tanks into gaza etc. to neutralize the insane terrorists.

Let call it like it is. The displaced jordanians can go back but jordan doesn't want them and who is jordan? Apply you nonsense logic to jordan and should it have the right to exist?
January 15th, 2010  
senojekips

Of course I have never been to Israel, I am a proud Australian who knows where my allegiances lie. I volunteered to serve my country at 15 years of age and was in active service before I was 18, I too got an honourable discharge, it's not very hard to do.

How breeding comes into the argument I don't know, but your reasoning smacks of the Nazi policies of "racial purity" something any Jew with an ounce of brain should abhor.

So unless you can bring something new to this debate,.....

You still haven't answered my question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
What would you do, if Mexico was to donate all of the better parts of the USA to the starving Ethiopians leaving the present owners the deserts and un-productive land, and also to treat them as second class citizens?
Quote:
As for your initial comment regarding Israel's legitimacy, can you tell me one other religious group in the world who have been given their own country, what's more they were given a land that had belonged to another people for over 1200 years. A land that did not even belong to those who gave it away.
--
January 15th, 2010  
goodoldrebel

January 16th, 2010  
senojekips

Nothing new........
January 16th, 2010  
MontyB

Quote:
Nothing new........
Speak for yourself, I have dish towels that look very similar and they do a fine job.
January 16th, 2010  
senojekips

I thought that was what it was,...????

Have I missed something here?

I thought that in the bottom right corner it said "Made in China", but on closer inspection it says, "Best Irish Linen".

I wonder if the Baptist's have dish towels too? We Atheists should definitely get one up, and make a few dollars (Guaranteed 100% Lint Free).

My Missus has one with a doggies head in the middle, I never use that side to dry the dishes as i think that the RSPCA might object.
January 17th, 2010  
goodoldrebel

Now, its nothing but a dumbing down dialogue and so pathetically lame.
Having a dialogue with those narrow in scope and limited life experience is like one hand clapping. Do you think you can bait me so easily?

The mindlessness that I'm reading here sounds like it came from someone who just fell off a cabbage truck. All this stuff is the same junk you here from the radical muslims. What's different? Go to their web sites and verbatem you will see your words.

Why not wrap a towl around your head while you at it? Is this the level of conversation you want? ---pre adolescent nonsense
January 17th, 2010  
senojekips

Quote:
---pre adolescent nonsense
The replies were in keeping with the childishness of your posts.

Plus I think I can quite safely say that in 38 years as both a Serviceman and a Merchant Seaman and Officer, I have seen a lot more of the world than you have,... or ever will.
Quote:
Your ethnicentric Judaic background must be very limited or your just an apostate. You probably would have made a nice kapo during the war.
Source:http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ust/kapos.html

I see nothing differentiating apostates or "limited" Jews here.

Being an amateur genealogist of 30 years, and a noted contributor to "The Family Tree of the Jewish People" http://www.jewishgen.org/gedcom/ I can quite confidently say that you have absolutely no idea of your own ancestry pre 1650, as Jews prior to that time used no "Family names" nor were accurate records of BDM kept, in fact most Jews never adopted Surnames until after 1787 when it was decreed within the Austrian Empire, other countries followed soon thereafter, your misplaced racial/religious "pride" has no foundation whatsoever.

There's a good chance you may well be a "mongrel breed" yourself.

And you still can't answer my questions.
January 17th, 2010  
goodoldrebel

Just convoluted dribble. Is this all you muster? Actually, this is good for a laugh. You must have such a small life. What is it anyway? angry when you see Judaism practiced down under? Is that what your issue is? Anyway, your no reflection of the average citizen there.

A relative of mine is a physicist down under and he finds little of your mentality there. Your just out there "where the buses don't run". You might want to consider a move to the pandhandle of Idaho. I think you would fit in quite well there. Oh and don't forget to shave your head first.