Contract Signed Finally!!!!!

bjackson911

I just wanted to thank everyone for there help and info that you have taken the time to provide it was outstanding and really made the difference when dealing with all the aspects of recruiting.

I actually got more than I wanted. I have signed a Ranger Contract. I will be leaving for Ft. Benning March 22. I will attend boot camp, then Infantry School, then Jump School, and then off to a Ranger unit to get ready for RIP.

Thanks again to Bulldogg, TI, PJ, and Big Z

I knew you could do it. Congratulations for qualifying for one of the finest units in the armed forces. Good luck and keep us informed.

Congrats B.... you da man. Please let me know when graduation from "The Benning School for Boys" is. I am proud of you B... good luck, and God Speed. Stay in touch.

Congrats dude, good choice! Be sure you're ready for RIP right out of Abn School. Study that FM and get familiar with land nav. And don't let them break you.

Good luck and be sure to keep us up to date, I want stud pictures when you put that tan beret on!

Congrats Jackson. Keep up the high-speed attitude and it will be a breeze. Its all a mind game.

Back