Continuation of Italianguys Commentary

thebrahmagr81

There are many different reason for joining the military I think the very least is to become rich becaue there are a lot easier and less dangerous things that one can spend their time doing and earn a lot more money, because let's face it the military people arent getting rich. The statment that only poor people join the military is very ignorant and as a matter of face it makes me very :cen: mad!!! Oh well I guess you really can not talk intelligently about something you dont understand.

Mod edit: Well I can not get the posts back to Italian Guys Request for Help topic. This is the best I can do.

thebrahmagr81 said:
There are many different reason for joining the military I think the very least is to become rich becaue there are a lot easier and less dangerous things that one can spend their time doing and earn a lot more money, because let's face it the military people arent getting rich. The statment that only poor people join the military is very ignorant and as a matter of face it makes me very :cen: mad!!! Oh well I guess you really can not talk intelligently about something you dont understand.

please tell me that was not directed at me....... I know you were referring to ItalianGuy's friend, but I get the sense that you also meant that at me..... I said what I said, because honestly that is what I have heard all my life from my father, whome as you can see is a two time vietnam vet....... Anyway, PM me about it if anyone had a problem with it!!!

guys: when i tried to move doc's post you two accidently went along for the ride.

Im trying to get you back to Italian guys post. :D

Back