Conspiracy no more

You know I hate the moon landing conspiracy theories more than anything but those pictures do nothing to dispel the conspiracy argument, a couple of white blotches on the moon could be anything from Elvis's holiday home hide out to a Martian invasion fleet.

Until they can provide some definition and people can read the shoe size imprinted on the footprints no one will be holding up those as evidence.

The reality is that far too many people have gone to the moon for it to be a conspiracy had they only sent one mission it still would have been difficult but not impossible to fake it but they sent six and for all the people involved in six moon missions to have kept silent for this long is an impossibility unless they have nothing to hide.

It took them all this time to develop the proper version of photoshop so that they could build "good" photographs to continue to dupe the world. NASA and others knowingly misled the public into believing the landings happened by manufacturing, destroying, or tampering with evidence.....Still a HOAX.. a hoax I say!!! What are they going to come up with next...alien's in Roswell were never there? BS... weather balloon my a$$....

Ha! here's all the proof you need that it was a hoax!!!! :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0"]Proof of moon landing hoax! - YouTube[/ame]

Lol I am glad I have the fine conspiracy experts here at the Milforum to really open my eyes!

Of course we landed on the moon! Come on!

I saw it in that Transformer sequel! I am just sad that the photographs didn't show it.

We landed on the moon...

I remember several years ago a photo of a WWII B-32 on the moon was making the rounds in newspapers. Some were actually taking it seriously. Like Lincoln said “…you can fool some of the people some of the time…”.

Back