Conley household leg wetting news

Mark Conley

its an official catastrophee! My cat named "Precious" the former felinus watermeloness, gave birth to...septuplets!

Seven of the most colorful, calico and marmalade tabby mutt cats were born last night. Add that to the four adult cats in the household, and we will have enough for a cat baseball team.

My wife immediately rejected the names of Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey and Doc, just for spite.... so i am going to name them after famous catfights on TV: Dynasty, ....ect

They are sooooo cute! Meow! :cheers:

Never figured you for a cat man, Mark, but congratulations. :lol:
Another good 7 is the seven deadly sins (ought to be fun to have a cat named Lust).

Never figured you for a cat man, Mark, but congratulations

Ooooh, that is just too easy it's wrong! :x Must not!

Congrats, Mark - love the name idea. :lol: Don't forget Dallas.

Congrats. at one time we had 7 cats ourselves but only for 30 mins. gave one away. How about these names? Simon(may turn evil :firedevi: ) Rush (may eat alot ) Murphy (may piss off Simon) Kenter (may squirt everything he can, and not come back from outside for days at a time, and have to bail him out of the pound two or three times.) Not that im saying a name affects a cat im just giving you a heads up based upon our cats. Bunley (for a cat that does crazy :cen: ) Smokey (for a cat that slept in your cars engine), Ardie (for a smart cat, not just the smartest in the group) Patchy, Jake, *cough* Nulli *cough*, and last but not least Kitty Boy ( MUST have a got milk moustache (thanks ItalianGuy), and an upside down nike symbol)

nulli secundus said:
Congrats. at one time we had 7 cats ourselves but only for 30 mins. gave one away. How about these names? Simon(may turn evil :firedevi: ) Rush (may eat alot ) Murphy (may piss off Simon) Kenter (may squirt everything he can, and not come back from outside for days at a time, and have to bail him out of the pound two or three times.) Not that im saying a name affects a cat im just giving you a heads up based upon our cats. Bunley (for a cat that does crazy :cen: ) Smokey (for a cat that slept in your cars engine), Ardie (for a smart cat, not just the smartest in the group) Patchy, Jake, *cough* Nulli *cough*, and last but not least Kitty Boy ( MUST have a got milk mushtace(?), and an upside down nike symbol)

:lol: :lol: I'm gonna tell you about my pets when I have a bit more time. BTW, " moustaches "

well its official...we get to keep faith, hope and charity ....(they are all boys by the way) and the rest are going to good homes in about two weeks.

Faith is a large, green tabby with white socks...hope is a rather large yellow taby with socks and a white face...and charity is something large and yellow.

out of the three, charitys my favorite. But hess soooooooo clumsy yet! :D

Wasn't actually the case of starting another thread so let me exploit this cuz its still about animals.

Check this out: http://www.focus.it/fed/index_fed.asp
once you get there just clck on the cat picture below and then watch the single shots. Tell me if you find the one whith the monkey hugging the cat :lol: .

Hey Conley..........yes u,i thought i told u to keep that cat away from that sniper.........she wacked my hamster again!! :lol:
cat_sniper.png

Back