Conley household leg wetting news - Page 2

--
Boots

June 6th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Congratulations Sir!!
June 11th, 2004  
Italian Guy

So where are the kittens now, Mark ? How did it end up?
June 18th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Congrats. at one time we had 7 cats ourselves but only for 30 mins. gave one away. How about these names? Simon(may turn evil ) Rush (may eat alot ) Murphy (may piss off Simon) Kenter (may squirt everything he can, and not come back from outside for days at a time, and have to bail him out of the pound two or three times.) Not that im saying a name affects a cat im just giving you a heads up based upon our cats. Bunley (for a cat that does crazy ) Smokey (for a cat that slept in your cars engine), Ardie (for a smart cat, not just the smartest in the group) Patchy, Jake, *cough* Nulli *cough*, and last but not least Kitty Boy ( MUST have a got milk moustache (thanks ItalianGuy), and an upside down nike symbol)
--
Boots
June 18th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Congrats. at one time we had 7 cats ourselves but only for 30 mins. gave one away. How about these names? Simon(may turn evil ) Rush (may eat alot ) Murphy (may piss off Simon) Kenter (may squirt everything he can, and not come back from outside for days at a time, and have to bail him out of the pound two or three times.) Not that im saying a name affects a cat im just giving you a heads up based upon our cats. Bunley (for a cat that does crazy ) Smokey (for a cat that slept in your cars engine), Ardie (for a smart cat, not just the smartest in the group) Patchy, Jake, *cough* Nulli *cough*, and last but not least Kitty Boy ( MUST have a got milk mushtace(?), and an upside down nike symbol)

I'm gonna tell you about my pets when I have a bit more time. BTW, " moustaches "
June 18th, 2004  
Mark Conley

well its official...we get to keep faith, hope and charity ....(they are all boys by the way) and the rest are going to good homes in about two weeks.

Faith is a large, green tabby with white socks...hope is a rather large yellow taby with socks and a white face...and charity is something large and yellow.

out of the three, charitys my favorite. But hess soooooooo clumsy yet!
June 18th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Charity might turn into a yellow fur bag. All of our cats are tabbies, even the solid black has some tabby in her.
June 24th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Wasn't actually the case of starting another thread so let me exploit this cuz its still about animals.

Check this out: http://www.focus.it/fed/index_fed.asp
once you get there just clck on the cat picture below and then watch the single shots. Tell me if you find the one whith the monkey hugging the cat .
June 28th, 2004  
GUNNER

aww all those kitty shots are cute

GUNNER
June 28th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Hope is actually a girl..so much for sex your kitten by yourself guide books

Still keeping them.
June 28th, 2004  
Marksman

Hey Conley..........yes u,i thought i told u to keep that cat away from that sniper.........she wacked my hamster again!!