Congressman: 'Take out' holy sites If terrorists nuke U.S.

BennettNC_156 said:
I completely agree with the guy. If we get attacked by islamic terrorists we should hit them where it will really hurts. what is that sacred stone that they all travel too in mecca, i advocate hitting it first,

well then, you haven't read any of this nad you obviously have no empathy or understanding.

if you TRUELY believe what you just said, you are no better than a terrorist

naw.

try "we're exporting FREEEEDOM tm"

seriously i think this topic doesn't need all these flip remarks, it doesn't help the discussion. this is a topic that needs some understanding.

By targeting their holy sites would in my opion only inflame the situation and lead the world down a path that we would not want to follow. If we in the western world decide to target their holy sites just for the hell of it what is going to stop them from targeting our holy places. I think we have to fight smarter than our enemies to acheive the result that will make the world a better place. An eye for an eye is not the way to go. However if the insrugents are using holy sites to command and mount attacks from then they become legitimate targets.

Locke said:
i would say "and i hope the penguins kick them out of Antarctica" but there aren't any here, i dont think (read smth somewhere that they are only at one of the poles)

There are legions of King Penguins in Antartica waiting to be converted into fundamentalists willing to blow themselves up for the promise of 15 virgin tuna fish.

I'm not so sure its a good idea... lets send 'em to Muraroa instead and let the French look after it. ;)

you do not know where I stand on this issue ;)

I would definately say no to hitting ANY Islamic site in the event of a nuclear terrorist attack in the US. But I would support being rather ruthless in hunting down and killing those who are responsible.

Doody said:
I would definately say no to hitting ANY Islamic site in the event of a nuclear terrorist attack in the US. But I would support being rather ruthless in hunting down and killing those who are responsible.
well put sir

hmm gotta remember to look out for those fundamentalist penguins, are they the ones that are black with white, or white with black?

Doody said:
you do not know where I stand on this issue ;)

Agreed, well said.

Back