Congress falters in public satisfaction survey

I was at the receiving end of the Iraqi bombs through 1980s. They were SOVIET or FRENCH made. I just laughed at your anti-American cluelessness, dude.

Plz get a life! Thank You...

I was at the receiving end of the Iraqi bombs through 1980s. They were SOVIET or FRENCH made. I just laughed at your anti-American cluelessness, dude.

Plz get a life! Thank You...

did you see them?

the "made in france" sticker clearly visible as the missiles flew by were they?

french made bombs delivered by soviet made planes to targets picked from US supplied satellite recon photo's. <----that is the truth.

most of europe, china and the US all supplied weapons and supplies to iraq (thats if they weren't supplying both sides)
if you read the articles and links i posted...you would see that

Last edited:
Educate yourself dude....

Iraq had Mirage, Super etendard planes that were used for long range missions deep into Iran against targets including Tehran, Neka, Esfehan, Shiraz, Khark Island in the persian gulf. Border towns were attacked by short range Soviet made planes they had like MiG-23 and Su-22 or whatever.

Yes, I saw the stickers of unexploded French missiles or bombs. Russian Scuds.

US supplied Iran more than one can imagine. It was Iran using US made missiles/bombs against Iraqis. US weapons were not used AT ALL by Iraqis.

Last edited:
you keep chasing that rainbow champ.

the info is there, you're wrong and i refuse to debate with you any further.

Inferno, support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War doesn't count because we were supporting Iran too, we played both ends against the middle and the outcome was pretty much the best we could hope for, no clear winner and both nations were left weaker than they had been before.

Inferno, support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War doesn't count because we were supporting Iran too, we played both ends against the middle and the outcome was pretty much the best we could hope for, no clear winner and both nations were left weaker than they had been before.

We were supporting Iran? Can you provide evidence?

Does Iran-Contra ring any bells?

No it doesn't.

First of all Iran-Contra was an illegal transaction done by rogue elements in the US Government. The Congress never gave authorization (as required) for the sale. I can hardly call that support.

Secondly, selling illegal arms to Iran was not done to aid Iran, it was done to raise secret capital to fund another illegal operation in South America. In other words it was a strict cash transaction, we never gave them the political support or military intelligence we did Saddam.

Back