Congratulations to Senator Robert C. Byrd

The Other Guy

Spam King
Senator Byrd is now the longest serving lawmaker in the History of the United States, surpassing former Arizona senator Carl Hayden. Byrd took office before President Obama was born.

Wow, he was a member of KKK and is a longest lawmaker in the history of United States....

Says it's the most regrettable decision he ever made.
Heard he wasn't just a member, but an Officer.
"King of Pork" Pork is vote buying, vote to keep him in or have less pork delivered next year. Someone once said democracy works untill the people realize they can vote themselves benefits.

Heard he wasn't just a member, but an Officer.
"King of Pork" Pork is vote buying, vote to keep him in or have less pork delivered next year. Someone once said democracy works untill the people realize they can vote themselves benefits.
What, are senators not supposed to try and give things to the people they represent? I can guarantee that any congressman that did nothing to help the area he represented would not last very long, because he's not doing his job.

What, are senators not supposed to try and give things to the people they represent? I can guarantee that any congressman that did nothing to help the area he represented would not last very long, because he's not doing his job.
The Federal Govt is supposed to be doing things of national importance, like defence of the country, that benefits everybody. The Pork King's idea is to redistribute as much of Other Peoples Money to the West Virginia back woods as possible to fund the Byrd highway, ect. The ATF's record center is...suprise! in WV, not DC.

The Federal Govt is supposed to be doing things of national importance, like defence of the country, that benefits everybody. The Pork King's idea is to redistribute as much of Other Peoples Money to the West Virginia back woods as possible to fund the Byrd highway, ect. The ATF's record center is...suprise! in WV, not DC.
But, there's no way to stop this trend. A senator who says "I'm not going to do something for you, I'm going to do something for someone else!" Is not going to last very long. I mean, look at all the fuss over the national healthcare plan, a plan for other people.

But, there's no way to stop this trend. A senator who says "I'm not going to do something for you, I'm going to do something for someone else!" Is not going to last very long. I mean, look at all the fuss over the national healthcare plan, a plan for other people.
Yup, democracy works untill....

Back