Conditioning and Training for enlistment

M1karava

Conditioning for enlistment.

Im a normal person, I have watched television. And I have seen many people sucking wind,panting, and shaking from not being able to do the various and strenious exercises that make up basic training. And the only thing that go's through my mind is I do not want that to be me.

Im no physicial superstar, but im no pansy either. I consider myself slightly above the average of my age group. 15 ( sixteen in a month ). I try to keep myself fit between Jrotc and home. I have recently switched over to a new weight program and I run 4 times a week. My question to anybody is do you think this is enough?

I wont go into details but the weight program Im on goes Monday to Friday with saturday and Sunday off. It switches between A light week and Heavy week. The light week consisting of normal exercises and such. The heavy week consiting of the normal exercices with added supersets and weight differences. It is designed to give maximum muscle growth. I take supplements ( protein shakes and amino acids ). And Im making gains faster than I made on my old program. It also helps my old man is riding my a## to work harder and get better.

Anyway back to the main discussion...Is this enough? If any ex or current military personel. Or regular old civilians like me have any advice about training or conditioning let me know. I amopen to suggstions and questions.

Thanks, M1karava

Back