Conan for the Xbox 360

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Well, I got Mass Effect for the 360 and I got sick of it.... not fun at all. I understand that it's a great game but man I just didn't like it. Just to long, slow, and tiresome..... I play games for fun not because I have too. Mass Effect was detective work in a video game. I don't like that.... I do it in real life. Not worth doing it at home in front of my 360. Made by the same guys that made Starwars: Knights of the Old Republic. Another great game in terms of design and story but not something that I can play. Just not a fan of the RPGs.

Returned it and got Conan instead.... 100% pure fun. Simple story plot. You're Conan and you're going after your armor that a wizard stole from you. Simple enough... There is hacking, slashing, violence, nude maidens, monsters, battles, sword play, and my all around favorite... Conan's life bar is recharged from drinking large containers of wine and alcohol. It's a simple hack and slash game... some puzzles but their good. I'd say that this game is right up there with Sony's God of War I & II.

Back