Computer caper

Chat

When people are having trouble connecting to the network or internet on base, they call my shop. One day after a basewide power surge, we got a call from a SNCO who was having computer problems. He stated that he was unable to log onto the network. The Airman who answered the call went through the troubleshooting steps over the phone. He made sure his network cable was plugged in and everything connected properly. After some deliberation they still could not find the source of the problem. The NCO mentioned that the problem had occured right after the power surge. The Airman then asked if there was power in the building where the NCO was working. He responded that there was not. :roll: The Airman (trying hard to keep from laughing) stated that this was most likely the source of the problem. The NCO, still not realizing his mistake replied "Thank you, I will check into that." Needless to say, this has been a running joke in the shop for quite awhile now.

For those of you who do not get this joke, we are laughing with you, not at you. :lol:

I heard one similar tot his one before, only it was a blonde joke... A blonde called the troubleshooting hotline for the computer and spoke to a tech.

Back