Compulsory Military Service?

Cabal said:
I've noticed that a lot of unemployed people in Local Neighborhoods in Frankfurt are being recruited into the military. But what if the Military Career fails as well?

Parents should have used a condom :lol:

ha ha ha ha

When I was based in Plymouth and walking round the town, I would get homeless/tramps beg me for money. Me being the evil cow I was ( well tramps etc are known big for drugs) I used to say "Join the Navy"..............."get off your lazy arse and join the MOB, not like you got anything else going for you"

I know I sounded crawl but a few days after my last comment my friend was working in the careers centre and said they had a homeless guy come in and wanted to sign up!!

Well least 1 person listened to me!

ha ha ha ha

I dunno if he ever did go through with the application, either way if he did he'd still just be a p1ss head in the navy like the rest of them!

Re: ha ha ha ha

I'm waiting to get contact to my ex-housemate who started his army a couple of weeks ago in artillery. He said his goal is to get into whole year training and that will be clear in the end of basic training. Let's see what is going to happen with him.

Re: have to say

Anya1982 said:
He'll be safe as long as he ain't eating the army food

Army food is usually pretty good, specially those made on field by service platoon's military cooks. ;) Of course it can be eaten and depending on the menu it can be really good since many of reservist cooks are working in restaurants or have at least been educated in school.

Once i have tasted cookings of cooks in training, a bit intelligent limited ones. They hadn't cooked food enough and had managed to drop lamp oil to juice. The crunch was tasted on vegetables and juice tasted like shit, but if hungry anything goes down, but some foods i really hate! Like "wire fence", "food simulation mass", "kinder potatoes" etc.

Yeah?
In the Korean military, "Eat Shit and Die" isn't a figure of speech.
Multiple incidents where recruits were forced to chew on manure.

Re: ha ha ha ha

Anya1982 said:
BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE FOR THE GIMPS AND CHAV'S

Really? That's true military would do them only good as education. I have heard somewhere that some britts would like to get national service back?

say what

that maybe to do with the amount of annoying teenage brat's we have that think they all that. Shuve them in the military and teach the brat's a lesson.

It will soon wise them up to respect people/life and maybe themselves

lets see

Do you realsie how under manned the UK military is? in 2003 something like 400 people left the Navy, god knows how many have left the army.

You know when one of the armed forces are lacking people, thats when more adverts pop up or start up on TV and more posters are put up round towns

Personally, instead of holding kids back with these stupid "No Child Left Behind" tests in America, I think we should have a test at the end of highschool. If you fail it, you are forced to go into the military because in the military they will make something out of you whereas in civilian life you'd end up night managing an IHOP or join the 2 million in jail.

Pay for it by knocking out pensions, medical, GI bill, and such for those put through compulurally.

let me think

Thats too harsh. Can't punnish for some one who doesn't do well at school which is not on purpose, maybe they have a learning disability or something.

You can join the british military at 16 as long as you have consent by their spouse. So making kids who fail school go into military will be hard as this is up to the parents at end of day.

You have to think hard over what or how this would be done.

If a kid has been sentenced at 16 for a crime then its fair to say they could serve their time in the military and have to average a certain grade on apprasiels etc.

Whispering Death said:
Personally, instead of holding kids back with these stupid "No Child Left Behind" tests in America, I think we should have a test at the end of highschool. If you fail it, you are forced to go into the military because in the military they will make something out of you whereas in civilian life you'd end up night managing an IHOP or join the 2 million in jail.

Pay for it by knocking out pensions, medical, GI bill, and such for those put through compulurally.

So you'll fill the military with morons? Considering the wars we fight, that's probly not a good idea.

r031Button said:
So you'll fill the military with morons? Considering the wars we fight, that's probly not a good idea.

Not neccessarily, obviosly you'd make statutes for people with learning disabilities and such. But really, how much raw intelligence does it take to operate a forklift or drive a Semi from one city to the next? Put them in the rear with the gear while the volunteers do the real fighting and the educated officers do the leading.

Back