2. Do you believe in love at first sight:
3. Do you believe in Heaven:
4. Do you believe in forgiveness:
5. Do you believe in God:
6. What do you want done with your body when you die:
7. Who is your worst enemy:
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be:
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up:
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says:
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?:
12. What's something that you wish people would understand:

Have fun with this! :D

Cindi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Do you like candles: I'm a girl... what the :cen: do you think ? ;)
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: Nope.
3. Do you believe in Heaven: In a sense
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes.
5. Do you believe in God: I believe there's a higher power of some sort. Haven't quite figured out a religious standpoint, if any.
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: I'd like to be cremated and sprinkled somewhere with significance to the way/place I lived my life.
7. Who is your worst enemy: Myself, definitely.
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: Totally a Mongoose. (Read Rikki-Tikki-Tavi)
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: It's gotten to the point now that it's no longer late, it's just when I fall asleep -which is usually daybreak.
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says: "it was moonlight and that poor thing began to crawl and shake the pattern"
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: My bookcase.
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: That once you're close-minded on an issue you're no longer a contribution to society.

Candles: Yes
Love at first site: No, only physical attraction at first site.
Heaven: Yes
Forgiveness: Yes
God: Yes
Body When I Die: I want to be buried under the first tree I ever climbed.
My Worst Enemy: My tongue.
Any Animal As A Pet: A genuine certified mountain lion.
Latest I Have Stayed Up: More than 24 hours for sure.
Nearest Book Page 18, Line 4: Plainly demonstrated it was no play of words. The thought was so vile...
Stretching My Left Arm Out: Not a damn thing but air.
Wish People Would Understand: Dodge Neons are NOT sports cars so stop trying to soup them up damn it!

Nefertiti said:
Random Questions:

1. Do you like candles:
2. Do you believe in love at first sight:
3. Do you believe in Heaven:
4. Do you believe in forgiveness:
5. Do you believe in God:
6. What do you want done with your body when you die:
7. Who is your worst enemy:
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be:
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up:
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says:
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?:
12. What's something that you wish people would understand:

Have fun with this! :D

Cindi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Do you like candles: I'm a girl... what the :cen: do you think ? ;)
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: Nope.
3. Do you believe in Heaven: In a sense
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes.
5. Do you believe in God: I believe there's a higher power of some sort. Haven't quite figured out a religious standpoint, if any.
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: I'd like to be cremated and sprinkled somewhere with significance to the way/place I lived my life.
7. Who is your worst enemy: Myself, definitely.
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: Totally a Mongoose. (Read Rikki-Tikki-Tavi)
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: It's gotten to the point now that it's no longer late, it's just when I fall asleep -which is usually daybreak.
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says: "it was moonlight and that poor thing began to crawl and shake the pattern"
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: My bookcase.
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: That once you're close-minded on an issue you're no longer a contribution to society.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. To a degree
6. Buried
7. Dont have one
8. Tiger
9. 48 hours so 2 days
10. Couldn't find a book
11. Air nothing to my left
12. that an M16A2 doesn't fire in auto (ive had people say it does)

1. Do you like candles: Yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: For some. Not always.
3. Do you believe in Heaven: No
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes
5. Do you believe in God: No
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: Buried under a pyramid constructed in my honor and taller than the Great Pyramids. Word up!!
7. Who is your worst enemy: Tiny Heart Syndrom
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A cat, gray tabby.
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: All day...
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says: fourth dose of hops drove the Greeks mad.
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: CD Tower
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: I dunno. I don't care, actually. Meh.

1. Do you like candles: Yes but not the cheap kind.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes
3. Do you believe in Heaven: Yes
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: No
5. Do you believe in God: Yes
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: Burried
7. Who is your worst enemy: Me
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A big jungle cat.
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: 4 hours or more
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says: does the phone book count?
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: My in box (i'm at work :p
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: Women

GUNNER

1. Do you like candles: Never tried them, can't taste that good.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: No
3. Do you believe in Heaven: Yes, and Hell
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: Cremated on a pyre in front of millions of mourning people.
7. Who is your worst enemy: My friend's parents hate my guts pretty bad.
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A tiger.
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: no more than 24 hours
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says: If you eat the plant, you often chew up some insects accidentally :?
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: Pants
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: I'm not evil. :twisted:

BURIAL OMG, why must youm people talk about what will be done with your bodies when you die, you must thik about that now my friend, do not think about it, AHHHHHHHHH the thought of what to do with your body is just...AHHHHHHHHHH.

Jason Bourne said:
BURIAL OMG, why must youm people talk about what will be done with your bodies when you die, you must thik about that now my friend, do not think about it, AHHHHHHHHH the thought of what to do with your body is just...AHHHHHHHHHH.
Why not, death can come at any time. Never hurts to think ahead since the moment you are born, you start to die even though you grow and mature and it might take awhile. How is that for an interesting thought.

The story is about a little wave, bobbing along in the ocean having a grand old time. He's enjoying the wind and the fresh air - until he notices the other waves in front of him, crashing against the shore.

"My God, this is terrible," the wave says. "Look what's about to happen to me!"

Then along comes another wave. It sees the first wave, looking grim, and it says to him, "why do you look so sad?"

The first wave says, "You don't understand! We're all going to crash! All of us waves are going to be nothing! Isn't it terrible?"

The second wave says, "No, you don't understand. You're not wave, you're part of the ocean."
-Tuesdays with Morrie

Cindi

1. Do you like candles: Yes I do
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: Nope
3. Do you believe in Heaven: yes
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: yes
5. Do you believe in God: yes
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: ummm, burried so I can push up daisies
7. Who is your worst enemy: my words
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: big dogs
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: something like 2 days
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says: The sickly, weak, timid man fears the people, and is a Troy by nature
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: a bottle of curve
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: that there is more to life than TV

1. Do you like candles: No, they taste awful
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes, and also in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny
3. Do you believe in Heaven: Not quite sure, but I'm looking forwards to find out
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: Forgiving what exactly?
5. Do you believe in God: see No.2
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: I don't care
7. Who is your worst enemy: Myself
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: Chimp
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: 46 hours
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says: The nearest book doesn't have as much as 18 pages, so I'll take the second nearest. "ments that I am the largest highschool halfback in the"
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: Nothing but air
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: I am not supposed to do THEIR work!

1. Do you like candles: Sure
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: Sure
3. Do you believe in Heaven: Yes
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: Most definitely
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: I want it buried in Colorado.
7. Who is your worst enemy: I get along with almost everybody.
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A dog named Cleotis.
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: 3 days
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down wha ays: ...protects audit information with immunity privileges.
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: Whatever elements are in the air
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: Why I don't try to hit on every hot I see.

1. yes, i like fire
2. no
3. i donno, but there is a hell
4. yes
5. He exists, but i dont listen to him
6. cremate it
7. eh? no one.
8. , what would it be: wolf
9. 24 hr.
10. Plug the adapter into a standard AC wall outlet. (phone manuel)
11. air
12. There is always an exception

Back