Completely Random... - Page 2

--
Boots

September 1st, 2004  
Bootboy82

1. Do you like candles: No, they taste awful
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes, and also in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny
3. Do you believe in Heaven: Not quite sure, but I'm looking forwards to find out
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: Forgiving what exactly?
5. Do you believe in God: see No.2
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: I don't care
7. Who is your worst enemy: Myself
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: Chimp
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: 46 hours
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down what it says: The nearest book doesn't have as much as 18 pages, so I'll take the second nearest. "ments that I am the largest highschool halfback in the"
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: Nothing but air
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: I am not supposed to do THEIR work!
September 6th, 2004  
silent driller

1. Do you like candles: Sure
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: Sure
3. Do you believe in Heaven: Yes
4. Do you believe in forgiveness: Most definitely
5. Do you believe in God: Yes
6. What do you want done with your body when you die: I want it buried in Colorado.
7. Who is your worst enemy: I get along with almost everybody.
8. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A dog named Cleotis.
9. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: 3 days
10. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4-- Write down wha ays: ...protects audit information with immunity privileges.
11. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can(to the left). What do you touch first?: Whatever elements are in the air
12. What's something that you wish people would understand: Why I don't try to hit on every hot I see.
September 7th, 2004  
Darkmb101

1. yes, i like fire
2. no
3. i donno, but there is a hell
4. yes
5. He exists, but i dont listen to him
6. cremate it
7. eh? no one.
8. , what would it be: wolf
9. 24 hr.
10. Plug the adapter into a standard AC wall outlet. (phone manuel)
11. air
12. There is always an exception
--
Boots