Competitive PT awards

Last night at a CAP Christmas Party for my squadron we had some awards like who completed phase 1,2,ect, encampment training and staff, awards like that. Then we had Competitive PT awards and for sit-up I exceded the standards by 319% and for push-ups...375%. Because I do martial arts the standards were really easy. I needed like 16 push-ups or maybe a little lower and I got 60. For sit-ups I need 36 and I got 115. I'm very happy and I don't mean to make a attention to myself but I honestly can't help myself. I can't wait till I can finally go to encampment and do more CAP stuff next year.

all it takes really is gym like exercises. Even at home while your watching tv works. Now I'm not saying to hang from a bar upsidedown playing video games on a tv that is right side up (although I'm crazy enough to do it). Just do some stretching, sit-ups, or push-ups. Think of it as getting that last drop of A1 souce for your steak ;)

Good on ya CAP Cadet. Just remember to keep at it so you dont lose your skills and maybe as you progress, bring other excercises into the picture such as running and weight-lifting. I can't count how many people have told me that when they were around 13, they started getting into that stuff and now they're pretty big guys but they always said that you have to eat right at just keep working at it.

:2guns:

My dad started me when I was really young by providing me with the right food to eat. Of course snacks were not an option so I could eat those. My dad will always eat and make dinner the way so that it's healthy. I'm also been doing stuff like running and push-ups, ect. when I was little. I didn't realize it then but it really helped me. Besides that, since my mom is a jungle person (born and raised and I'm not kidding you! same for my aunt) I have the body for doing these things. I just shouldn't be a safety on a football team though >_<

Back