Communism.

You second argument still points to the murders to government policy and law instead look into Chinese traditional practice and beliefs. Chinese law =/= traditional beliefs. If you disagree, please point us the discrepancies and unjustice in China's Supreme Law of Land or local laws. One last question, does the torture of Iraqi prisoners represent the United States policies or Law?

Don't stereotype the government policy when people choose to ignore the law and do their own things.

well, I think that if the goverment didn´t punish people for having a female then may be their mind will change...but you might be right,there are to many factors involved and I do not really know which is the possition of the goverment concerning this issue, I guess that they do everything they can to stop it, right??

I do not think that torture represents the US policy....

Re: Eh...

Boobies said:
You sure they were not separatists or Muslim extremists? Are you sure they all inncent? Som different version of "Freedom fighters" from Middle Eastern ones?

You are sure authors did not use these pictures to generate angers instead of looking into other not so obvious reasons? Did you look into crimes and how brutal criminals are in China? As matter of fact, women can be as deadly as men, if not more, when motives are in place.

I know lot of Chinese civilians die from terrorists bombings every year in China. India suffers the same from Muslim fanatics like China does. Just like I mentioned before, it seems like China has no rights to defend itself from terrorism while others can. Furthermore, gender does not prevent anyone becoming dangerous to the public or the State.

It is not your right to claim what belongs to China and what is not. It is not your right determine who Chinese are and whom not.

It was a girl, she looks 12. Muslim extremist or no, you don't do that to a little girl.

GOD.

Staruo...

China is doing everything to educate the public about equality, yes they do everything to elevate this concept. Yet, the 5000 year-old tradition is deeply rooted in farming and rural communities.

How can you change rural people' s behavior if they choose tradition over the law?

Moreover, governement can not tell people what gender of a child they can keep because it infringes people's rights that many of us often preached.

The government's one-child policy" – introduced in 1979 to control spiralling population growth – led to a sharp increase in the 1980s of the number of "missing" women. Couples are penalised by wage cuts and reduced access to social services when children are born "outside the plan". If there was a tradition in China of killing female babies obiously this kind of measures stimulate them even more. May be the Goverment should find other solutions to this problems....I guess that the guy that made this law was also influenciated with this milenary tradition :?

infant genocide eh??? well that has nothing to do with the government directly, it is the people's own actions

if you want to go all out on female rites, lets start with india, lets see, women has to die if she is a widow, somehow that is 100X worse than abortion since this is a full grown human buried, burnt alive

Xion said:
I've been reading 13th rednecks posts about communism in China and N.Korea, not just this thread but in general ... these pics made me understand what exactly he means

WARNING!!
EXTREMELY GRAPHIC !!

Gruesome Pictures of the execution of Tibetians by Chinese forces

shoh20050127211334402097415oh.jpg

shoh20050127211334402097428og.jpg

shoh20050127211334402097438zm.jpg

REMOVED!!!

Was those pics absolutely necessary? Next time please dont post pics like that because
there are people that dont appreciate things like that.

Indeed, a warning in caps just above the pictures is no help. It would've been better to provide a link and a warning to these pictures rather than forcing us to see them just by scrolling through the topic.

well he claims they were tibetians, even though no proof they were whatsosver is on that

cmon, if in the picture it was old school chinese police then it must be like the 80s or early 90s, also, this is probably a picturial displayed around chian when crimes were rampant, it worked though 8)

Heheheh...

Staruo, I will rebuttal your claim as soon my buzz goes away.

Many people of the west don't know how crude the criminals are in China. And the girl with a cardboard sign spells out "Intentional Killer, Liu Jin Feng (name)". The sign on the truck partial says "... Criminal Gangs"

Furthermore, Tibetans have rough and dark brown skin color because of its geographic location and outdoor life styles. The girl clearly have milky white skin that does not reflect the harsh living environment of Tibet.

It is laughable that the authors just threw anything out that can generate angers. Please look into the enthnicities in China and their living styles before throwing anything out to get attention. Pulitzer awarded authors, LOL, irresponsible at best!

if you want to look at china, read about it, know about it, then why are you even reading some bluff written by some westerner who doesnt know **** about china

i personally lived there for more than whatever this guy/girl had been there, ive travelled more places in china then he/she ever did

live it rather than lie about it

eh...

Compare the looks of Tibetans, Northern Chinese (Manchu), Southern Chinese, and South-Western Chinese before believing the pictured women were Tibetans, thanks.

Many people of the west don't know how crude the criminals are in China. And the girl with a cardboard sign spells out "Intentional Killer, Liu Jin Feng (name)". The sign on the truck partial says "... Criminal Gangs"

Any way, I do not think that death penalty is the solution.

Well I was going to, but I guess I thought he would take them off himself. But anyway can we get back on topic about communism?

Back