Communication Skills

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
What a woman says:
This place is a mess! C'mon, you and I need to clean up. Your stuff is lying on the floor and you'll have no clothes to wear if we don't do laundry right now!

What a man hears:
Blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON, blah, blah, YOU AND I, blah, blah, blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR, blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES, blah, blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW.

When my grandmother nagged my grandad he'd turn his hearing aid off, then turn to me grin and say, "Its handy being deaf at times."

Hahahahaha!! I've always known men have "selective" hearing..lol!

It's not their fault, Sky. It's the testosterone....clogs the connection between the ears and the brain. :p

They're still pretty wonderful. :pray:

That was priceless, TI!!! lol

It's not their fault, Sky. It's the testosterone....clogs the connection between the ears and the brain. :p

They're still pretty wonderful. :pray:

Wonderful???? LOL...I'm still trying to find out the "woderful" in men..hehehehhehehe....sigh...:mrgreen:

Wonderful???? LOL...I'm still trying to find out the "woderful" in men..hehehehhehehe....sigh...:mrgreen:

Don't give up on them, honey. If you were like me and had almost no men in your life, you'd miss them, believe me. lol

I am a man (at least was last time I looked and judging by what comes over from shaving this guy in the mirror once a week), but I have absolutely no clue what "woderful" means ... :mrgreen:

Not saying I wouldn`t supply it on your request... :angel:

As the saying goes: "A German Officer can do *anything*!" :rockin:

Rattler

Don't give up on them, honey. If you were like me and had almost no men in your life, you'd miss them, believe me. lol

Sigh...kinda hard not to give up on'em....lol, they can be nuckle heads, most times :)...why dont you and I go out for a drink????...I can introduce you to some friends, that will make you LOL all night,:drunkb:

At first I thought I was conceited, now I know I'm wonderful. lol:mrgreen:

Hehehehehheehe...yes you are brit...yes you are...You always put a smile on my face :)

I am a man (at least was last time I looked and judging by what comes over from shaving this guy in the mirror once a week), but I have absolutely no clue what "woderful" means ... :mrgreen:

Not saying I wouldn`t supply it on your request... :angel:

As the saying goes: "A German Officer can do *anything*!" :rockin:

Rattler

LOL, hahahahahhaha...so silly!!! Awww, "mis caballeros espanoles, siempre tan romanticos", my spanish gentlemen always so romantic!! lol... hehehehehhee..;)

Last edited:
Back