Who commit the Worst War Crime of ALL

Damien435 said:
So then it is ok for me to mention that the Spanish killed more "Native Americans" than America? Just to spice things up a bit.

Is this in absolute numbers or percentage wise? I once read (and I can't remember the source right now, but if you really want it....) that 95% of all native Americans were exterminated. That is way more succesful then the Jews in WW II!

Yes Ted, that is true, when Columbus arrived the population of the Americas was 25 million, by the time the English had arrived that number was down to two million due in large part to diseases introduced to the Americas by the Spanish, although the Spanish did kill quite a few through more direct means also.

Nazi Germany, Japan, and USSR.
Nazi: Death Camps
Japan: Prisoner Brutality
USSR: Shooting Surrendering Enemies
(Joke)
And Me when someone takes my cookie.

Last edited:
Yes Ted, that is true, when Columbus arrived the population of the Americas was 25 million, by the time the English had arrived that number was down to two million due in large part to diseases introduced to the Americas by the Spanish, although the Spanish did kill quite a few through more direct means also.
Unlikely that between 1492 and 1584 the Spanish could have killed 23 million, 92%, of the population...

Back