Commandos Inside Iran

--

January 17th, 2005  
AsianAmerican

Topic: Commandos Inside Iran

Some Interesting News about Commandos inside Iran. A lot of people believe Iran is the next target in the War Against Terrorism. I just think we are doing some reconnisance nothing more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4180087.stm
January 17th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

hi,

Quote:
The Pentagon has hit back at claims by investigative reporter Seymour Hersh that US commandos are carrying out covert operations inside Iran.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4182365.stm

Peace
Flower Power
-=SF_13=-
January 17th, 2005  
Whispering Death

There are no commandos in Iran, nothing to see here people, move along move along.
--
January 17th, 2005  
jimmyboy

if they are there 'covertly', they're doing a bad job, if a news camera could catch them.
January 17th, 2005  
Rocky_Raccoon

so its just a "hoax"?? i was hoping that we werent going to start another conflict with another country..... phew' a weight off my chest, concitering im going infantry and leaving for boot camp 8months
January 18th, 2005  
AussieNick

US Commandos? I believe that the US doesn't have any group titled "commandos" as in the 4th Royal Australian Regiment Commandos.... maybe US Navy Seals perhaps.
January 18th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
US Commandos? I believe that the US doesn't have any group titled "commandos" as in the 4th Royal Australian Regiment Commandos.... maybe US Navy Seals perhaps.
No there are no US Units designated Commandos. But the press here tends to dubb all SpecOp's Operators Commando. '"Navy SEAL Commandos, Marine Commandos, Army Ranger Commandos, Special Forces Commandos, Air Force Commandos."

Probably because it has a nice ring, whether it is true or not.
January 18th, 2005  
implicature

note sarcasm ppl

not to mention the US Commandos don't go into anybody else's territory/region/country without permission. and the US doesn't use sattelites to spy on other territories/regions/countries either!
January 18th, 2005  
Grimnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by implicature
not to mention the US Commandos don't go into anybody else's territory/region/country without permission. and the US doesn't use sattelites to spy on other territories/regions/countries either!
Yeah... they usually ask them nicely first.
January 18th, 2005  
RnderSafe

Never heard of US commandos .. must be some super sneaky secret elite group of space shuttle warriors.