Command Decisions on History Channel

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
The answer to every question is:

Not enough information.

They give you zero background information and make you pick 3 random options. Then when they give you the answer, they provide you with the facts you really could have used before and realize what a silly question it was to begin with.

what would be better for us if it had a TV instructional Krav Maga and self defense show. Turns us into lethal couch commandos.

I think shows that test military tactics are a load of trash (no offence :D ) military tactics depend on alot more than if your going to get flanked in the next move or not, they depend on, money, supply lines, troop fatigue, politics, reconaisance, whether you can go that far in ahead behind the lines without running out of food and most of all they depend on playing tricks, these things simply cannot be tested like that and there are lots of different tactics you can do not just a few choices. There are no right or wrong answers unless its testing your knowledge of what actually happened in history!
:rambo:

I always know the ansawers cause I know what happened in the historical situation...So its kind of boring.

the_13th_redneck said:
The answer to every question is:

Not enough information.

They give you zero background information and make you pick 3 random options. Then when they give you the answer, they provide you with the facts you really could have used before and realize what a silly question it was to begin with.

I do love the show. But I agree with you when you say there isn't enough backround information.

E.X

Battle of Stalingrad - What should the Soviets do with Stalingrad civilians?

A) Arm them
B) evacuate them
C) keep them there

I chose A... The correct answer was C (to hurt German morale) see the reason why it wasn't A was because "there weren't enough soviet guns" if they woulda told me this I wouldn't have chosen it....

Exactly what I mean. Though I knew the answer to the Stalingrad one. They didn't even have enough guns for their own soldiers.

What might be better is after a long background of key information, give several, several options about a more specific event. Like one "question" in the current show would actually take up the whole show.
Then in the final half, they'd show what could have happened with each decision.

Back