Command & Conquer: The First Decade

Command and conquer 3 is the general name for the next game in the series since for awhile nobody knew if it would be a red alert game or a tiberian game. They're sort of interconnected so tiberian is like a continuation of red alert in the future. C&C2 was referring to the sequel to tiberian wars, but that's incorrect since they've already had a no.2 in that series. So it's actually command and conquer 3 tiberium wars that's coming out.

EA is only going to make one c&c game at a time so red alert fans will have to wait for the third one in that series.

It may sound confusing but it's easy to follow, look at this for more info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_and_conquer

WarMachine said:
Command and conquer 3 is the general name for the next game in the series since for awhile nobody knew if it would be a red alert game or a tiberian game. They're sort of interconnected so tiberian is like a continuation of red alert in the future. C&C2 was referring to the sequel to tiberian wars, but that's incorrect since they've already had a no.2 in that series. So it's actually command and conquer 3 tiberium wars that's coming out.

EA is only going to make one c&c game at a time so red alert fans will have to wait for the third one in that series.

It may sound confusing but it's easy to follow, look at this for more info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_and_conquer

WHAT!?!?!?! ANOTHER TIBERIAN SUN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shoothea: :shoothea: :shoothea: ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tiberian sun was in my opinion the WORST game C&C has came out with

If they can make the units in tiberian 3 look cooler then i'm all for it. I like the gameplay of the original,but the nod buildings were cheesy (the barracks were in the shape of a hand). I saw some concept art that is promising however.
http://www.tomshardware.fr/images/news/20060421/cnc3.jpg

Just hope they bring back the original actors for the full motion videos, yes they've confirmed they'll be bringing that feature back as well.

thats good but i still dont like the fact that its a tiberian sun game but just becuz it is one doesnt mean im not goin to try it i will b there the day it comes out with it

They should also keep the resource management of generals since money is easier to hold than silos of tiberium. Just for fun i built a farm of tiberium silos and blew it up to see how catastrophic it would be, ahh memories.

I've heard of it. If you're referring to the pc game i think it was so-so in the reviews. There's a board game it was based on but idk if that's any good, probably is.

Haha speaking of Axis&Allies, i just got back into the 2004 version of it about 1 week ago. The board game play is sub-par, but the campaign missions are fun, and the rts system is great (although hard to understand in the begginning). I would recommend this game if you are bored for a week, and you can get it for under $30

Forget that, Hearts of Iron 2 is the most excellent ww2 game on a strategic level. You can't beat a game that lets you play as Haiti while choosing sides in the game, which gives me an idea.

well my computer is being gay again or the link isnt working (wich i dont think is it) mostlikely its my computer ill try again tomarrow tho

That link will need some fixin' though it worked for me, but not now oddly. Did you break something armlesscadet?

I didnt break anything somebody else might of my computer likes to "not find" websites from time to time ill try again now

WM, I have a few questions about Hearts of Iron 2, I want to ask if it is ok for me to ask these questions before asking them, just in the rare event you are a serial killer and your trigger is discussing certain aspects of certain games. ;)

well i tried the first link and it said its restricted and i dont got permission for it and the second one sorta reminds me of rise of nations

Back