• I Don't!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quit and go home ya little kid!

• sure what do ya gotta say?

• Total voters

Hereatlast

Hello all I want to say now is yes finally people with my I.Q. level.
I live in the USA (OR)
I'm 14 a freshman in high school
I found this site looking for information on South Africa and when I found this I couldn't resist because I could tell that their are a good deal of active people on here with awnsers to my questions I plan to later post many times on these Forums. I hope their are people here to respond to this because if not i'm afriad I might be in trouble,
Mike

Welcome to the forums.. :)

You are most welcome to post your questions in here, and I'm sure you'll get some answers to most of them.
Do also try to use the forum search a bit before you post, several of your questions may already have been answered in here.

Welcome to the forums. I hope none of us disappoints you with our true I.Q. :lol:

Yes indeed you are here at last... welcome to the forum... i am a bit of a noob myself and i absolutely love this forum.. i am on it every single day since i joined. it is an awesome place to learn about the armed services and general and also different cultures.

Welcome to the forums :biggun:. its amazing how many people find this forum by accident. ask all the question you want.

Welcome to the Forums. There's plenty of people here to answer any questions that you might have.

I think you will find a lot of posters your age and we're all interested. Welcome to the belly of the beast. :)

Looking for info on South Africa? Wow Redleg, you show up on everything

Btw, welcome, and have fun. Being a freshman can suck, but hey, thats what everyone is here for... right??? :p

Back