Combat Shotgun

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Here's a picture of one of my Combat Shotguns. It's a Remington 870 Express Magnum, chambered in 12 Ga. 2 3/4 inch or 3 inch shells. It has a eight round magazine, Heat Shield, Remingotn Factory folding stock, and Streamlight M3 Combat Light with pressure switch. This is what all of the
Mod edit= Generally derogatory terms removed hippies in America want to ban. This is what was banned for ten years. And eight of those years were under President Bill Clinton. Mod edit=derogatory personal attack removed But the 2nd Admendment allows me to own what I want period. And this is part of what I own.

ShotgunStockCollapsed.jpg

ShotgunStockExtended.jpg

'Nuff Said...

Luis (5.56X45MM)

What type of Combat shotgun does your armed forces use if any. Here in the States, Remington 870s, Mossberg 590sa, and Winchester Model 1300 Defenders are used. Also the Benelli M4 was just adpoted by the US Marine Corps.

My favorite shotgun is the Saiga-12S Exp-01-030.

A semi-auto shotgun with Kalashnikov reliability, 8 round detachable mags, 3" Magnum capable, Picatinny rail built right into the top.

Why is that US shotguns looks so "riot control"? Anyways nice weapon, makes my Russian made 10" single barrel looks like a dead squirrel :roll:

Pancor Jackhammer MK3A1, fully automatic shotgun, it is believed that there are only two working prototypes in existence today, who knows where they are?

Back