Colonial Marines from the movie Aliens

Doc.S

Hudson: I am ready, man. Ready to get it on. Check-it-out. I am the ultimate badass...state of the badass art. You do not want to **** with me. Hey, Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you. Check-it-out... Independently targetting particle-beam phalanx. VWAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart-missles, phased-plasma pulse-rifles, RPG's. We got sonic eeelectronic ballbreakers, we got nukes, we got knives...sharp sticks --

:lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Hudson to Vasquez

" Hey Vasquez... you ever been mistaken for a man?

Vas " No.... have you?"

Ripley.... "Get away from her you BIT*H"

Apone " What are you waiting for.. breakfast in bed? another glorious day in the corps. A day in the marine corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal a banquet, every paycheck a fortune. I love the corps"

Apone when Ripley tells them not to use their rifles:

"What are we supposed to use? Harsh language?"

Hudson as the aliens close in"

"Game over man!"

Aliens was the best of the lot I think. It was just superb.
Hudson was hillarious :lol:
Man some of that dialogue :lol:

Hicks: Guess the new lieutenant's too good to eat with the rest of us grunts.
Frost: Boy's definitely got a corncob up his ass.

Dietrich: Looks like some sort of secreted resin.
Hicks: Yeah, but secreted from *what*?

Ripley: How long after we're declared overdue can we expect a rescue?
Hicks: [pause] Seventeen days.
Hudson: *Seventeen days?* Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours! Those things are gonna come in here just like they did before. And they're gonna come in here...

Burke: Look Ripley, this is a multi-million dollar installation, okay? He can't make that kind of decision, he's just a grunt!
[to Hicks]
Burke: Ah, no offense.
Hicks: None taken.

[Hudson frantically mowing down aliens with his M41A]
Hudson: Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! Let's go, yeah, come on! Come on! Come and get it you bastards! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? F*** you!

:rambo: I love this movie.

Charge 7 said:
Apone when Ripley tells them not to use their rifles:

"What are we supposed to use? Harsh language?"

Hudson as the aliens close in"

"Game over man!"

Not too be picky or anything, but this is my favorite movie... hense the board name, BUT

"What are we supposed to use man... Harsh language" was Frost saying that to Hicks after he heard LT Gorman tell Apone to collect magazines from everyone.

And Hudson said "Game over man.... it's game over!" after the drop ship crashed and they were stranded. Aliens were no where around at the time.

Vazquez last words to LT Gorman as they both clutch the grenade while the bugs close in on them in the duct:

Back