college basketball team

istealfreefood

What is your favorite and most hated college basketball team?

My favorite is definitely UNC. My second would be Kentucky.
The one I hate the most is Duke.

Im a Tarheel born
And Im a Tarhell bred
And when I die
I'll be a Tarheel dead.

sorry, I love blue devil because grant hill is always my favorite player.
I don't like George town.

I'm gonna be a little biased on this one, so I'm going with George Mason University (you know, the one that beat the odds and made it to the final four). As for the school I dislike, I'd have to go with Miami.

I dislike Syracuse. Their style just annoys me. Sorry I didnt put it before, anyway...Yea, George Mason surprised me and most other people last year...Lets see if they can do it again.

yeah, GMU really surprised me. I was so mad when they beat UNC! I have a friend at school who is a George Mason fan. he just wouldnt shut up about it.

NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!! Among a few others like UConn, UMass, and Kentucky...

I REALLY hate Duke, Utah, and Utah State.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Basketball?! They dont do too hot in that...My favorite basketball team is....Hmm...Either Arizona or Kentucky.Or Duke. Or Texas Tech.

Just because they suck doesn't mean I can't support them.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
You guys who hate Duke...Why?

Because my ex drilled it into my head for years that Duke is evil. I think it would be considered a mortal sin to be a fan of both Duke and UNC. LOL

Why did he not like them?

And istealfreefood...Why dont you like them? Surely you dont have a brain-washing ex story too right?

He doesn't like them because he's a tried and true UNC fan. He was born and raised in Chapel Hill. Or a town near there anyway. And as I said...its a mortal sin to be a fan of both UNC and Duke. :D His best friend, though, is a Duke fan. College sports are always SOOOOO fun when they get together. LOL

Back