Collecting and testing Military gear

Just about all my military firearms have seen range time, if that's what you're asking. I don't see the point in owning something that I can't shoot.

I collect old military gear. Firearms, uniforms, and equipment.

And I kinda do test it. I reenact from WWII-Today. So I play with my gear.

MightyMacbeth said:
ahh, what if its an old Musket?

[SIZE=-1]I don't actually own a musket, but I do own a M1884 Springfield 45-70 trapdoor rifle that I've fired a time or two. You can always tell someone who has fired one of these rifles, because they have the remarkable ability to applaud with their shoulder blades. I also own an old Navy .44 cap and ball revolver that I take out the range occasionally as well. If I owned a musket, I'd definitely shoot it.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Ok, I basically ask my friends to send me Uniforms of diffrent armies from all over the world. I will then wear them out and test them in the dense jungle. Use them in sea, and also for casual wear. So if any one here wants to send me, can PM me. I will then PM back and do out the details. I currently am looking for Authentic ACU used by the USAF. Also on my list of wanted uniforms are CADPAT, MARPAT. Hope you guys can help me! Thanks!

Back