The Cold War

CHEVY_ROCKS!!!

Since there was a cold war (from 1947 to 1993) under the publics nose; what would happen if armageddon was unleashed, what were the Soviet Unions top secret weapons and the top secret weapons the United States have if this ever happened? Would the Soviet Union have a walking tank? Could the The United States have satellites that could launch nuclear missiles out from space? What would happen?:spam:

Hey hey, let's not bag on the MGS. I just finished the 3rd one. Waiting for the 4th one on the PS3.... *drools*

Bless those Japanese guys who created Sony, Nintendo, Square-Enix, Konami, and just about every gaming software company out there.

As for the Cold War topic, I don't think any of the American or Soviet weapons would have ever became really feasible on a real battle. The technology they dreamt of was just out of reach for those times. It's like us right now thinking of warp-speed starships. Sure, we can theorize but we are faaaar from designing a ship capable of that. Although the satellite weaponry idea would be sort of plausible, but the accuracy or firepower would have been questionable. I remember reading several news articles about declassified Cold War-era documents that stated that most of the Soviet missiles and "weaponry" they showed off were mere decoys. In other words, the number of real weapons/missiles they had were grossly exaggerated. They only wanted to make the US think that they had weapons so that the US would think twice about attacking them.

Back