Coffee

No, they are not cheap, that's why my daughter buys them for me, I'm far too miserable do pay that much myself.;)

However, having used them I would certainly buy replacements should I break any. Below are the three styles I have so far, six of each. I'm waiting to see what arrives next birthday.

0c01d3be.jpg

It may seem odd for a bloke, but I have a great liking for "nice" crystal and glass wear and I use it every day.

Well they are cute and all but I prefer my coffee mug...

trapped_mug.jpg

I won't even mention their sweets. Mmmmm real rose water flavoured Turkish delight, Yeah I know, I said I wouldn't mention it, so whip me, whip me, I've been a bad, bad boy. :wink:

My first introduction to "Turkish" coffee was probably not traditional, but it made me a Coffee junkie at an early age, although I wasn't allowed to partake at the time, the smell was something out of this world.

Ah, see, I really don't like Turkish Delights. Hahaha. I'm more a baklava or rice pudding kind of girl.

You have since had Turkish coffee made the traditional way though, right?

p.s. I laughed MontyB :D

p.s. My favorite coffee mug at the moment. I hate coffee mugs that match. I love having different mugs to suit my moods.

Attachments

• hotchoco.jpg
    hotchoco.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Ah, see, I really don't like Turkish Delights. Hahaha. I'm more a baklava or rice pudding kind of girl.

We used to discharge oil products in Trabzon and once in Istanbul. A good cup of coffee was always high on the "must do" list.

We used to discharge oil products in Trabzon and once in Istanbul. A good cup of coffee was always high on the "must do" list.
Senojekips! That is too funny, small world! Lunatik is from Istanbul and both of his mom and dad (and the rest of the family) are from Trabzon! He used to go there during the summers! Haha!

p.s. I laughed MontyB :D

p.s. My favorite coffee mug at the moment. I hate coffee mugs that match. I love having different mugs to suit my moods.

Mine is the army travel mug. It's been a good one and I hide from the boys to keep it. They tend to lose these mugs, cups, you name it.
A few favorites for different moods.

Senojekips! That is too funny, small world! Lunatik is from Istanbul and both of his mom and dad (and the rest of the family) are from Trabzon! He used to go there during the summers! Haha!
It is indeed a small, small world.

It's a cold damp morning here, so for once I decided to have something a little larger and warming with "the little woman" (TLW), as she likes a Cappuccino.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Back