COD: MW2 sucks!

If any of you guys have a clan on MW2 can you have my clan a few practise matches some time please. My gamertag is HMF REGY or just PM me cheers.

i played the battlefield bad company 2 beta, its awesome, tactical, well laid out, and not the epic cluster f@!$ of MW2, sniping is fun, and the tanks are real game changers, but not world beaters. But in the hands of a good team one can dominate, or in the hands of horrible driver, they can get pawned, (cough) me. Also the entire map is destructable, so if theres bunch of pesky snipers in a house, quite simply have a tank level the s@!$ hole. The Russian weaponary is a nice touch too, the russina have T-90's, with AEK-971's and AN-94's instead of AK-47's, like MW2, the russians have not used them as front line weapons since the 70's. so their not very "modern"

I also love how the MW2 AKs have American furniture, mags, and rails. Also interesting to see Russian soldiers with TAR-21s and FAMAS G2s, and a M203 on a Mk. 17.

The modernized MW2 AK pissed me off. And they had so many wierd firearms. The T.A.R.-21 looks like something from sci-fi, the F2000.... odd.... To say the least, and I just think the AUG overall is an ugly looking weapon. They most likely get the job done, but they could have put other more conventional weapons into the game, like the L85. In my own opinion, the weapon choices for Call of Duty 4 were fantastic. M14, G36. Okay, the MP44 was waaay off the mark, but it was paying homage to the previous CoD titles. Even the beloved MP5 was violated. They turned it into.... I don't know what. It looks too much like the scorpion. I like having a full stock and a regular sized barrel. It's perfect with dead silence and UAV Jammer, and the silencer makes it even better, like a match made in heaven.

There is a serious lack of Russian hardware. All they have is the AK-47, PP-2000, SVD, RPG-7 and RPD. I miss the AKS-74u, it was amazing with a suppressor and UAV jamming (MP5 was better but I think it needs Stopping Power to be effective). It would've been funny to kill Makarov with a Makarov.

I did find an L86 in the first American mission, but I never had any reason to use it. FAL + Master Key has everything you need (assuming you have excellent aim), even if it would be ridiculously heavy.

Last edited:
we got a new map on battlefield, well a expanded one. Its ok, but i like the part they cut out because it was a snipers dream, a huge hill with rocks and brushes, with a gilly suit looking down upon every one is fun. boom, headshot!!! i love the dialogue when your the russians over the radio is all in russian! boomsk!

There is a serious lack of Russian hardware. All they have is the AK-47, PP-2000, SVD, RPG-7 and RPD. I miss the AKS-74u, it was amazing with a suppressor and UAV jamming (MP5 was better but I think it needs Stopping Power to be effective). It would've been funny to kill Makarov with a Makarov.

I did find an L86 in the first American mission, but I never had any reason to use it. FAL + Master Key has everything you need (assuming you have excellent aim), even if it would be ridiculously heavy.

For a game called Modern Warfare its funny how they insist on keeping the AK-47 which is older than most soldiers in ther military. I dont understand why they simply model the AK-74, or one of the AK-100 series. It annoys me to see Russian soliders carrying NATO weapons like the TAR-21 and FAMAS.

At least they got rid of all the WWII weapons. That bugged me to no end.

I despised this game..but holy friggin crap..that guys crazy!

I dont murder civilians and i dont kill us soldiers..i say screw this game..

I just beat the game on recruit, and then did each mission on veteran for those other achievements, then I just beat the campaign on hardened. All I know is that I hate the militia in Rio. I started playing Special Ops with a friend and for the later missions the hardest we can do is Hardened except on certain missions.

Hardened is my preferred difficulty, it can be hard but it's never frustrating because if you die it's still your fault. I find it funny that the Brazilian gang is much, much harder than the Russian military or American black ops. Seriously, the part in Rio was the hardest part in the game by far.

Hardened is my preferred difficulty, it can be hard but it's never frustrating because if you die it's still your fault. I find it funny that the Brazilian gang is much, much harder than the Russian military or American black ops. Seriously, the part in Rio was the hardest part in the game by far.
Yeah, I dispised that part. I think is was the spawning that made it a B**** to go through. You don't move for a few secs, and they end up behind you. But when you do move, there's like 30 of them in front of you and 5 behind. And Bacara, you should get the first Call of Duty for the PC so you can get the Expansion, United Offensive. The maps are so big, they have tanks, jeeps, Flak88s, and every tank map, is a sniper's paradise I've seen massive tank fights of 8 Shermans versus 8 pansers, and there's still 8 other players in the background. You still have the set bar of health, but it makes it more realistic, 8 pints of blood.

Still I don't like all the something teen year olds that play the game and think they are modern military geniuses and won't serve a day in their life in uniformed service, thats the only drawback for me.

Still I don't like all the something teen year olds that play the game and think they are modern military geniuses and won't serve a day in their life in uniformed service, thats the only drawback for me.

I cannot count the number of people who think a .50 caliber Desert Eagle is the best fighting pistol in the world because they use it in video games.

I had a kid in my math class who "supposedly" has fired a .44 Magnum and says the recoil isn't that much, when I'm at least 99.9999% sure that the recoil can cause the barrel to be pointing in the air after firing.

Back