Coalition ?

Jesus had a temper and did not suffer fools gladly , but he did not advocate brutality for the fools instead he tried to show them how not to be a fool , fool .

Coalition

Back on topic. I really don't know what Obama ultimate plane is with this new talk of a Coalition. Other than some limited bombing which will be insufficient and to train 5000 Syrian rebels. Does anybody claim to have understand the master plan?

What about the arrest on September 18, 2014 in Sydney, Australia of 15 alleged jihadists, local Islamic State supporters, preparing to kidnap at random innocent persons and behead them in a gruesome spectacle in the streets of Sydney?

Jesus had a temper and did not suffer fools gladly , but he did not advocate brutality for the fools instead he tried to show them how not to be a fool , fool .

Maybe you should take a lesson from him then since you seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you or is different than you should be at the least oppressed and at the most killed.

As I said before I don't have any problem with anyone showing me the errors in my ways , you have yet to do so but I can thank you for trying , if we were all to think the same then someone isn't thinking .

They !! as always is the case who or whom are they ? Muslims , Muslims have their OWN set of laws known as Sharia Laws , these laws call for stoning , decapitation and / or whatever that suits the crime , these laws are foreign to western mindsets and are deemed as cruel and unusual punishment not so in Islam land these punishments are good and just and bombing ISIS-ISIL is not going to stop these punishments from being carried out .

Gross misunderstanding of the entire Muslim world here...

Mootaz in the Tunisian Army is what a General , Private , what ? and why would what he has to say would make a difference in Sharia law , its true that Tunisians are mostly moderates but deep down they are still Muslims and when the rubber meets the road they will observe Sharia law .

If this isn't bigotry, what is?

Bigotry ? no I don't think so just a point of view and a fact as I see it .

So you think that EVERY single of the 1.8 BILLION Muslims in the entire world, regardless of their actions for reform, or them actively resisting, or going through hell to come to the west, or interpreters for US forces that were abandoned etc...will simply cave to Sharia at the drop of a hat...every ...single...one....?

What about the "Muslims" that I served with that fought side by side with me? Or the ones that have saved my life? Them too?

They're all bad I guess...I mean, there is just not any way they couldn't be...they're just too different and this stuff is too complicated to understand anyways so I think it would just be easier if we just hated them all...that way if we kill the wrong ones by accident...shrug...who cares, then we can look in the mirror and pretend it isn't wrong or murder, and that way there is no responsibility either...Hey, we can just exterminate...I mean...like all of them right? yeah, let's just kill all of them...because that will make the problem go away and we will be righteous! I love righteousness, that way we can do all sorts of stuff we otherwise wouldn't do and it's ok because we are righteous about it...even better....we can feel good about it too...yeah!

Last edited:
Back on topic. I really don't know what Obama ultimate plane is with this new talk of a Coalition. Other than some limited bombing which will be insufficient and to train 5000 Syrian rebels. Does anybody claim to have understand the master plan?

What about the arrest on September 18, 2014 in Sydney, Australia of 15 alleged jihadists, local Islamic State supporters, preparing to kidnap at random innocent persons and behead them in a gruesome spectacle in the streets of Sydney?

His masterplan? To keep the islamists alive. Doesn't he have Muslim Brotherhood advisors?

mb.jpg

Arif Alikhan – Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.(stepped down in November 2010)
derailed the LAPD's plan to monitor activities within the Los Angeles Muslim community where numerous radical mosques and madrassas were known to exist, and where some of the 9/11 hijackers had received support from local residents.​

Mohammed Elibiary – Homeland Security Adviser. (stepping down?)
publicly championed on his Twitter page that an Islamic Caliphate is “inevitable,” and America only has a choice whether it wishes to support the upcoming inevitability.​

Salam al-Marayati – Obama Adviser, founder of Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director.
Hamas and Hezbollah sympathizer
Accused Israelis of responsibility for the 9/11 attacks
founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), a Los Angeles-based Islamic advocacy group that defends Muslim extremist violence. MPAC has condemned the anti-terrorism measures of both the U.S. and Israel, and has called for a repeal of the Patriot Act.​

Imam Mohamed Magid – Obama’s Sharia Czar, Islamic Society of North America.
In his new DHS role, Magid, claiming that media references to jihad as “holy war” constituted a “misuse” of the term, asked Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez to: arrange for Magid to meet regularly with top Justice Department officials; allow Magid to reeducate FBI agents vis a vis Islam and its practitioners; and carefully avoid criticism of Islam, which Magid characterized as “religious bigotry and hate.” Magid and other Muslim lobbyists also persuaded government officials to ban the practice, at airports, of conducting the extra security checks on passengers traveling from a number of Islamic countries -- checks that had been instituted after a Nigerian Muslim tried to blow up a passenger plane on Christmas Day 2009.

In response to pressure from Magid and his fellow lobbyists, DHS carefully erased from its "Countering Violent Extremism" curriculum any suggestion that Muslim terrorism drew its inspiration from the laws and doctrines of Islam. In 2012, the FBI purged some 700 documents and 300 presentations from its training materials and lesson plans.​

When the Syrian rebels started to act against Assad they got no weapons nor support, although many of them were moderate and even secular. Now that most moderates joined the radical islamists they get weapons and training.

To repeat my Tailor is a Muslim and he's no terrorist. When I lived in MI near the largest concentration of Muslims in the US I befriended them and ate in their restaurants (which were very good). In fact they were some of the more moral people you would ever meet.

Now as for these terrorist: ISIS, Al Quada they deserve nothing more than a well placed bullet.

However a group or religion can not be singled out or grouped together for collective guilt. That would be like executing all 70 million Germans after WW2 for the deaths of 25 million Jews, Slavs, POWs, Gypsies... exterminated by the Nazi regime.

I do believe Obama plays the middle to much rather than taking a real stance against the terrorist.

Last edited:
I read and hear a lot on blue killing green , blue killed a U.S. Major General not long ago , so does a leopard change his spots from black to blue or is a rose by any other still a rose .

I read and hear a lot on blue killing green , blue killed a U.S. Major General not long ago , so does a leopard change his spots from black to blue or is a rose by any other still a rose .

Did the US ever fire up on the ARVN or Vice Versa?

I know ISF and ASF have been fired on by US forces...It's a two way street...

All I know about it is what I've read and heard , so believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see .

All I know about it is what I've read and heard , so believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see .

And I'm doing the same with the addition to spending copious amounts of time in that part of the world. I know better than to follow the punchlines that paint all in the same stroke. Nothing is ever black and white and the sooner that is recognized the faster we can move on with civilization and start moving forward again. Hate never got anyone anywhere without a huge cost...

We have a bar in the town I live in. The owner is an African American who participated in the Vietnam War. He usually says that the Vietnam War was rooted in racism. And any counterargument against it is psychological denial, which is common among veterans.

I don't know about racism in Vietnam but I did consider the ARVN to be useless and I had more respect for the NVA . Here in the states American Blacks make up 13% of the population , 65% of the NFL , 80% of NBA , 65% of the prison population . they are the first and loudest to scream discrimination and all the while Whites are no longer the majority but the first to apologize .

Last edited:
The Danish Government announced, a few hours ago, that we will actively participate in the fight against IS with seven F-16 and a C-130. Also, Danish Special Forces are to be inserted in the Kurdish areas to train them.

Train them to do What how to kill each other , they've already figured that out , a C-130 and 7 F-16s wow that's really going to help , but what the hell sometimes something is better then nothing , sometimes .

Train them to do What how to kill each other , they've already figured that out , a C-130 and 7 F-16s wow that's really going to help , but what the hell sometimes something is better then nothing , sometimes .

You're not familiar with the Kurds are you?

The Kurds are under attach by ISIS. The Kurds already know how to fight using snipers and guerilla warfare with basic weaponry. They have been fighting for decades. The Kurds are not familiar with high tech weaponry. These are the weapons and training they will likely receive from the Coalition (in this case the Danish). Such technology - weaponry could greatly strengthen Kurdish efforts against ISIS who has such weaponry providing them an unfair advantage in that respect.

Well, we are a small country and we do what we can.
We have most of our armed forces deployed under UN and NATO in many places in the world today.
Be pleased for the help you can get, rather than sit and complainin - old man!

Back