Coalition ? - Page 3

--
Coalition ?

September 19th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Coalition ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
If such types are lurking around down there already, I donīt think anyone will tell you.
You can bet a years pay they are lurking about somewhere. Hard buggers and very sneaky.
September 19th, 2014  
Kesse81

Danish special forces had been active in Afghanistan for about a year before the Danish government admitted that they were there.
September 19th, 2014  
tetvet

Who is willing to go to war over the beheading of three people ( 3 ) ?? apparently not many , but what concerns me even more is this proposed movement of 3000 Americans to Combat Ebola these could easily become 3000 carriers .
--
Coalition ?
September 20th, 2014  
JOC

Topic: crucified, beheaded, killed otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Who is willing to go to war over the beheading of three people ( 3 ) ?? apparently not many , but what concerns me even more is this proposed movement of 3000 Americans to Combat Ebola these could easily become 3000 carriers .
They have crucified, beheaded, killed otherwise thousands of men, woman and children.
September 20th, 2014  
tetvet

They !! as always is the case who or whom are they ? Muslims , Muslims have their OWN set of laws known as Sharia Laws , these laws call for stoning , decapitation and / or whatever that suits the crime , these laws are foreign to western mindsets and are deemed as cruel and unusual punishment not so in Islam land these punishments are good and just and bombing ISIS-ISIL is not going to stop these punishments from being carried out .
September 20th, 2014  
JOC

Topic: Not all Muslims

[QUOTE=tetvet;678611]They !! as always is the case who or whom are they ? Muslims , Muslims have their OWN set of laws known as Sharia Laws , these laws call for stoning , decapitation and / or whatever that suits the crime , these laws are foreign to western mindsets and are deemed as cruel and unusual punishment not so in Islam land these punishments are good and just and bombing ISIS-ISIL is not going to stop these punishments from being carried out .[/QUOTE

I believe ISIS is the most murderous terrorist group to date. Basically killing - murdering all who oppose them: men, woman, children, Christian, Sunni, Shite.
They are not typical of all Muslims. Just read the post by Mootaz who is a Muslim in the Tunisian Army that is fighting terrorist in his homeland.
September 20th, 2014  
tetvet

Mootaz in the Tunisian Army is what a General , Private , what ? and why would what he has to say would make a difference in Sharia law , its true that Tunisians are mostly moderates but deep down they are still Muslims and when the rubber meets the road they will observe Sharia law .
September 20th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Mootaz in the Tunisian Army is what a General , Private , what ? and why would what he has to say would make a difference in Sharia law , its true that Tunisians are mostly moderates but deep down they are still Muslims and when the rubber meets the road they will observe Sharia law .
I believe the difference is that the Muslins with strong fundamentalist
jihadist beliefs desire Sharia laws. Where as Muslims that are moderate don't have such extreme beliefs. The trouble is that the fundamentalist make headlines.

Also in some countries such as Arabia they do observe some Sharia law but they are not a terrorist state. The difference is that the terrorist will murder any innocents that get in their way for just about any reason.
September 20th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
That's just pretty much racist and it sounds an awful lot like bigotry here. Simplifying the problem so you can justify hating an entire group is a sure fire way to escalate the situation and it also displays a lack of critical thinking ability and intelligence. I've actually fought extremists in the very country you're talking about...and I know to kill the extremists...the local people are a whole lot like you or me as much as you'd like to deny it.
September 20th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Your assumption is that Muslims constitute a single and identifiable group where individuals are defined by their biological ancestry and place of origin. Your basic thesis is that Islam and Muslims are dangerous, thus posing a threat to all non-Muslims and it therefore implies an assumption that non-Muslims have the right to fight Islam and Muslims. "Destroy them before they destroy us."

Hmmm! it reminds me of something I've heard before - it may have been in Europe in the thirties.