Coalition ?

Danish special forces had been active in Afghanistan for about a year before the Danish government admitted that they were there.

Who is willing to go to war over the beheading of three people ( 3 ) ?? apparently not many , but what concerns me even more is this proposed movement of 3000 Americans to Combat Ebola these could easily become 3000 carriers .

crucified, beheaded, killed otherwise

Who is willing to go to war over the beheading of three people ( 3 ) ?? apparently not many , but what concerns me even more is this proposed movement of 3000 Americans to Combat Ebola these could easily become 3000 carriers .

They have crucified, beheaded, killed otherwise thousands of men, woman and children.

They !! as always is the case who or whom are they ? Muslims , Muslims have their OWN set of laws known as Sharia Laws , these laws call for stoning , decapitation and / or whatever that suits the crime , these laws are foreign to western mindsets and are deemed as cruel and unusual punishment not so in Islam land these punishments are good and just and bombing ISIS-ISIL is not going to stop these punishments from being carried out .

Not all Muslims

They !! as always is the case who or whom are they ? Muslims , Muslims have their OWN set of laws known as Sharia Laws , these laws call for stoning , decapitation and / or whatever that suits the crime , these laws are foreign to western mindsets and are deemed as cruel and unusual punishment not so in Islam land these punishments are good and just and bombing ISIS-ISIL is not going to stop these punishments from being carried out .[/QUOTE

I believe ISIS is the most murderous terrorist group to date. Basically killing - murdering all who oppose them: men, woman, children, Christian, Sunni, Shite.
They are not typical of all Muslims. Just read the post by Mootaz who is a Muslim in the Tunisian Army that is fighting terrorist in his homeland.

Mootaz in the Tunisian Army is what a General , Private , what ? and why would what he has to say would make a difference in Sharia law , its true that Tunisians are mostly moderates but deep down they are still Muslims and when the rubber meets the road they will observe Sharia law .

Mootaz in the Tunisian Army is what a General , Private , what ? and why would what he has to say would make a difference in Sharia law , its true that Tunisians are mostly moderates but deep down they are still Muslims and when the rubber meets the road they will observe Sharia law .

I believe the difference is that the Muslins with strong fundamentalist
jihadist beliefs desire Sharia laws. Where as Muslims that are moderate don't have such extreme beliefs. The trouble is that the fundamentalist make headlines.

Also in some countries such as Arabia they do observe some Sharia law but they are not a terrorist state. The difference is that the terrorist will murder any innocents that get in their way for just about any reason.

That's just pretty much racist and it sounds an awful lot like bigotry here. Simplifying the problem so you can justify hating an entire group is a sure fire way to escalate the situation and it also displays a lack of critical thinking ability and intelligence. I've actually fought extremists in the very country you're talking about...and I know to kill the extremists...the local people are a whole lot like you or me as much as you'd like to deny it.

Your assumption is that Muslims constitute a single and identifiable group where individuals are defined by their biological ancestry and place of origin. Your basic thesis is that Islam and Muslims are dangerous, thus posing a threat to all non-Muslims and it therefore implies an assumption that non-Muslims have the right to fight Islam and Muslims. "Destroy them before they destroy us."

Hmmm! it reminds me of something I've heard before - it may have been in Europe in the thirties.
t1824.gif

There´s clear glass in my spectacles, yours looks pretty colored.

I have lived and fought alongside Muslims.
Where does your experience with Islam comes from?

When I lived near Detroit - Dearborn MI. the area in US with the highest of population of Muslims in the country I befriended some of them and ate at their restaurants. They have some pretty good food. My tailor is a Muslim and I highly dought that he's a terrorists. Even back when I was in the service I trained with Saudi's and found the to be admirable men.
As mentioned Hitler and his racially crazed Nazis used this as an excuse to murder one way or another 25 million Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, Balts, POW's, etc.. This is not the American way.

Last edited:
There's no doubt that today Islam is the most violent religion around. It doesn't matter that the majority of the muslims are good people, we are talking about the bad guys here. They read the same Quran, they pray the same prayers and go to the same mosques as non violent muslims. What ISIS is doing right now is the same as Muhammad was doing in the 7th century. Beheading the enemies and selling their women and children.

A coalition might defeat ISIS but not their ideology.

I'm a Baptist a form of Christianity. In our Bible we are told to spread the word by Jesus and his apostles, but only to those who are willing listeners. Never to force ones viewpoints. Now people point to the Crusades, the Inquisition, the forced conversion of native peoples the list goes on... They do not follow the Lord, yet they make us Christ abiding Christians look bad.
Perhaps a similar phenomena has occurred with the Muslim faith? Where the rotten apples have spoiled the barrel for the rest. Also the media is by no means in the clear, they seldom portray the common man.
I do again agree we can't lump any group of people together. Then we are no better than the worse killers of all time.

Last edited:
I'm a Baptist a form of Christianity. In our Bible we are told to spread the word by Jesus and his apostles, but only to those who are willing listeners. Never to force ones viewpoints. Now people point to the Crusades, the Inquisition, the forced conversion of native peoples the list goes on... They do not follow the Lord, yet they make us Christ abiding Christians look bad.
Perhaps a similar phenomena has occurred with the Muslim faith? Where the rotten apples have spoiled the barrel for the rest. Also the media is by no means in the clear, they seldom portray the common man.
I do again agree we can't lump any group of people together. Then we are no better than the worse killers of all time.

Islam was violent from in the beginning. Jesus had no, and didn't want, an army. It was all peaceful. The church did what Mohammad did from in the beginning: forcing their point of view upon others, peaceful if possible with force if necessary. Islam has not changed. You can pray whenever you want to, muslims must pray five times a day. That's brainwashing, not praying. Once they occupy non muslim ground it becomes theirs forever, even if they have to retreat. That's why the Jews in Israel and the Christians in Lebanon have all those problems with them. Syrian fighters are already shouting that Al-Andalus (Spain) is next.

A few weeks ago there were two demonstrations in Brussels. One pro Hamas and one pro Israel. The pro Israel demonstration was very peaceful. The pro Hamas demonstration became violent, cars destroyed and many arrests.

A few decades ago in Antwerp there was a famous shopping district. A street full of Flemish shops. Then the muslims came. One by one they bought the shops (they could get loans from their homeland without intrest to be payed). The ones that did not want to leave were bullied. Scratches on their cars. Parking in front of the garage entrance. Smashing windows. After a while they all left, except one, a baker. He refused to leave. He was killed.

Mention the most peaceful, passive religious ethics in the world and you will still find violence. Buddhist teachings are so fanatical pacifist, but Sri Lankan Buddhists will rack up piles of dead Tamil civilians like nobody's business. And Atheists have no room to gloat. Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin and Mao Tse Tung counted millions of murders between them in the 20th century alone. The absence of a religion is no more protection against fanatical rampages than blind faith. No matter what a religion teaches, some bloody-minded believers will twist it to justify their own dark urges. Religion is doing what people tell it to do. There is a clear relationship between religion and violence - people.

Jesus was peaceful?
I can find several passages in the Bible where Jesus proves otherwise.

Last edited:
Mention the most peaceful, passive religious ethics in the world and you will still find violence. Buddhist teachings are so fanatical pacifist, but Sri Lankan Buddhists will rack up piles of dead Tamil civilians like nobody's business. And Atheists have no room to gloat. Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin and Mao Tse Tung counted millions of murders between them in the 20th century alone. The absence of a religion is no more protection against fanatical rampages than blind faith. No matter what a religion teaches, some bloody-minded believers will twist it to justify their own dark urges. Religion is doing what people tell it to do. There is a clear relationship between religion and violence - people.

Jesus was peaceful?
I can find several passages in the Bible where Jesus proves otherwise.

Yes Jesus was the prince of peace. The only time he was angered during his ministry was when they used the temple for a den of thieves.
He used many parables that were examples for the common people of the day. I.E.: like if someone were to hurt one of my little ones it would be better for him to be cast into the sea with a millstone around his neck. He stated their were really only 2 commandments. Believe in the Lord they God with all your heart and treat thy neighbor as you would treat yourself. If you want to debate this in detail I would be glad to do so offline. May the Lords peace be with you.

Last edited:
The only difference between the Quran and Koran is the spelling both religions are based on the old testament , Judaism was spread by the sword and Islam by fire and the sword , Judaism was not interested in converts they just wanted the none believers gone , Islam wants coverts or corpus your choice , we can be nice nice and touchy feely with Islam while they convert us , the we can get rid of the Constitution and live under Sharia law .

Back