CNN Reporter Admits Being Hizballah Tool

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
CNN Reporter Admits Being Hizballah Tool
CNN’s senior international correspondent Nic Robertson admitted on Sunday that his anti-Israel report on civilian casualties in Lebanon was stage-managed from start to finish by Hizballah terrorists: CNN’s Robertson Now Admits: Hezbollah ‘Had Control’ of His Anti-Israel Piece.

Back on July 18, Hezbollah took Robertson and his crew on a tour of a heavily damaged south Beirut neighborhood. The Hezbollah “press officer” even instructed the CNN camera: “Just look. Shoot. Look at this building. Is it a military base? Is it a military base, or just civilians living in this building?”

In his original story, Robertson had no complaints about the journalistic limitations of a story put together under such tight controls, and Robertson himself at one point seemed to agree with the Hezbollah propaganda claim that Israeli jets had targeted a civilian area: “As we run past the rubble, we see much that points to civilian life, no evidence apparent of military equipment.”

Challenged by Reliable Sources host (and Washington Post media writer) Howard Kurtz on Sunday, Robertson suggested Hezbollah has “very, very sophisticated and slick media operations,” that the terrorist group “had control of the situation. They designated the places that we went to, and we certainly didn’t have time to go into the houses or lift up the rubble to see what was underneath,” and he even contradicted Hezbollah’s self-serving spin: “There’s no doubt that the [Israeli] bombs there are hitting Hezbollah facilities.”

But the closest Robertson came to making any of these points in the taped package that aired last week was admitting that “we [he and his CNN crew] didn’t go burrowing into all the houses,” after pointing out (for the second time) that “we didn’t see any military type of equipment” in the area Hezbollah chose to let them tour.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...ah_T ool&only

I freaking have always told you people that CNN was a tool of the enemy. That the liberals in charge of that network were traitors and enemies of the free world.

CNN is extremely disliked in the Middle East, most Arabs refer to it as ZNN, (Zionist News Network).

Last edited:
All media are tools of the enemy ...

You can accuse CNN (or) any other media of being a tool of an enemy that understands propaganda and you would NOT be far wrong. I don't care which outlet you point your finger at ... the outlet is an arm of the propagandists.

Now that the hook is set .......

News organizations are more interested in the entertainment content of their broadcasts today than at any other time in history. Propagandists that recognize this, now have a ready-made tool at hand from which they are able to launch their propaganda. Newscasters and news organizations recognize this, BUT choose to ignore the slant that is applied to their "news" pieces in the interest of higher viewer share numbers. This is why you need to season any news piece that deals with these issues with a healthy dose of skepticism.

By looking at news clips from a variety of media sources, you should be able to arrive at a compromise that bears some resemblance to the truth ... to lock on to just one media source is to become an unwilling accomplice of the propagandists. I realize that it takes a little work on our parts to sit through more than one news program ... BUT ... if truth is important to you, then it is absolutely necessary to take the time to view multiple sources about any news story coming out of a battle zone.

Don't be taken in ... question every news piece that has a decided slant, and don't rely on just one news source. Propagandists have gotten very good at getting their spin on stories that are being viewed around the world ... and ... media outlets have given their spin a legitimacy which obscures the truth.

mmarsh said:
CNN is extremely disliked in the Middle East, most Arabs refer to it as ZNN, (Zionist News Network).

Which does prove the Einstein's Theory of Relativity:)
CNN is not pro-Arab enough for the Arabs...
But it is anti-Israel enough in my books.
The difference - I am not an Arab, just an opposite:)

CNN is just like any other business in America, they are trying to sell you something for maximum profit, damn the consequences.

I agree, white christian journalists are involved with jihads just to promote their careers. When will they learn it's easier just to kill your rivals than to consort with terrorist forces?

Back