CNN interview in Tehran

It just made me laugh that all the guys basically said "we like the USA" and all the woman said "USA sucks".

To be frank there is not going to be a war unless Iran does something monumentally stupid like attacking a neighbour and I doubt your leaders are that silly.

The only one trying to push the US into a war is Israel and that is because the last thing they need is an outbreak of peace in the region as that will make them irrelevant.

It just made me laugh that all the guys basically said "we like the USA" and all the woman said "USA sucks".

To be frank there is not going to be a war unless Iran does something monumentally stupid like attacking a neighbour and I doubt your leaders are that silly.

The only one trying to push the US into a war is Israel and that is because the last thing they need is an outbreak of peace in the region as that will make them irrelevant.

So true... men: "we have no problem with America" women: "our problem with America..." but I gotta say, women say it like it is, we all know it and see it.

So true... men: "we have no problem with America" women: "our problem with America..." but I gotta say, women say it like it is, we all know it and see it.

Would you like to persuade them otherwise? Have you ever argued with a woman?

I think Iranians women are not angry as this clip. comparing them with men, they don't like or pay attention to political issues. In fact most of them are against Iran regime because Islamic rules make many restrictions for them such as he-jab.
But who can stand against an angry women?
CAN YOU TELL ME? CAN YOU TELL ME?

I think Iranians women are not angry as this clip. comparing them with men, they don't like or pay attention to political issues. In fact most of them are against Iran regime because Islamic rules make many restrictions for them such as he-jab.
But who can stand against an angry women?
CAN YOU TELL ME? CAN YOU TELL ME?

Gay Guys.

Gay Guys.

More developed country, more Gay Guys. It is a rule.

see this image:

7486_429.jpg

Can you guess what they are doing?

They are Saudi Arabian single girls who are looking for husband. They are showing and encouraging men that they are allowed to have four wives at the same time as per Islamic rules, the thing you Americans will never see it, even in your dream ( or nightmare).

Last edited:
7486_429.jpg

Can you guess what they are doing?

They are Saudi Arabian single girls who are looking for husband. They are showing and encouraging men that they could have four wife at the same time as per Islamic rules, the thing you Americans will never see it, even in your dream ( or nightmare).

See now I understand why all the men in the video liked America, the thought of one wife nagging in your ear constantly must be be like paradise when compared to the quadraphonic nagging you get in Saudi Arabia.

:)

A friend of mine married a woman from Iran, back just before they took the hostages. He was very lucky to escape with her. They've been married a long time, she's a nice lady. You never know, but 4 wives, no thanks!

A friend of mine married a woman from Iran, back just before they took the hostages. He was very lucky to escape with her. They've been married a long time, she's a nice lady. You never know, but 4 wives, no thanks!
I watched a documentary about polygamy in the US, and I found that polygamy in some states such as Utah is prevalent. About 38000 men have more than one wife in the US.
Here is an example:
308280_962.jpg
308281_867.jpg
308282_850.jpg

They seem happy.
And you talked about hostages. Today is the hostage anniversary in Iran and here in Tehran will be protest for that the same as previous years.

Last edited:
Back