Cluster bombs on Iraq.

Whispering Death said:
serbianpower said:
battleground in modern war can be anywhere, so you can expect kids anywhere. you sholud think twice before you say something like this.

What, saying the truth? Life isn't fair, we know that. But what you can't do is run through life believing it's a fantasy land when your soldiers' lives are on the line.

admin did his job, but I will say it again. did you know that guy on your avatar has IQ 89, and that is below average?

serbian, aside from your not having the slightest bit of proof for your claim, flaming posts are not welcome on this forum. If you do not have a point when you post something, do not post it. Do not do so again.

First off, the reason I have this pic is because I find it funny that Bush is giving the Heavy Metal 'satan salute', not because I particularly like the man.

So yeah, Serbian, I agree with Redneck that you're doing a pretty good job of discrediting yourself as a military authority.

Your from Texas and you don't know the "Satan Salute" is the University of Texas Longhorns "Hook em Horns"?

Heck I'm an Aggies fan and I know that. :shock:

back on topic

MLRS is a weapon system that uses cluster munitions. That is why the the Iraqis called them "Steel Rain" in the first Gulf War. I watched quite a few MLRS being fired while I was in Iraq.

A weapon system that can neutralize a square kilometer is definitely an effective weapon system.

As to civilian causalities, there will always be civilian deaths in combat. To think otherwise is absurd. As long as the military uses caution in attacking urban targets, then I have no problems. I saw that the Iraqi military had placed tanks and fighting positions in and around civilian living areas. Any deaths resulting from the destruction of those targets is the fault of the defending Army.

03 - Yeah man, I know... but I'm also a die-hard fan of metal so I love the pic :)

Doody - Agree with you 100% If you don't want your own people to get killed then don't put your weapons near them, that is basic 101. Do you think the American armed forces would fortify U.S. schools? I think not!

Doody said:
back on topic

MLRS is a weapon system that uses cluster munitions. That is why the the Iraqis called them "Steel Rain" in the first Gulf War. I watched quite a few MLRS being fired while I was in Iraq.

A weapon system that can neutralize a square kilometer is definitely an effective weapon system.

As to civilian causalities, there will always be civilian deaths in combat. To think otherwise is absurd. As long as the military uses caution in attacking urban targets, then I have no problems. I saw that the Iraqi military had placed tanks and fighting positions in and around civilian living areas. Any deaths resulting from the destruction of those targets is the fault of the defending Army.

Thanks Doody. Nice point of view.

Back